|SI B61 04 05
General Electrical Systems
This Service Information bulletin supersedes SI B61 04 05 dated July 2005.
designates changes to this revision
Equipped with option 522 (Xenon lights)
The power windows and/or power mirrors are inoperative. The LED on the headlight switch is flashing. There is a check control message for Windows / Mirrors / Headlights. There may also be a complaint of water in one or both headlights. One of the following fault codes may be stored:
- 9CBD – Communication with stepper motor box left defective
- 9CBE – Communication with stepper motor box right defective
- 9CC1 – Communication with mirror driver side defective
- 9CC2 – Communication with mirror passenger side defective / Right Stepper Motor Controller (SMC) signaling fault
- 9CCF – Communication with LIN control defective
Left and/or right headlight housing cover is not properly fitted allowing water ingress into the Stepper Motor Controller (SMC) connector.