September 27, 2019 NHTSA CAMPAIGN NUMBER: 19V684000
The lack of an image in the back-up camera display increases the risk of a crash.
NHTSA Campaign Number: 19V684
Manufacturer BMW of North America, LLC
Components BACK OVER PREVENTION
Potential Number of Units Affected 257,481
BMW of North America, LLC (BMW) is recalling certain 2018 540d, 2018-2020 530i, 530i xDrive, 540i, 540i xDrive, M550i xDrive, M5, 530e, 530e xDrive, X3 sDrive, X3 xDrive, X3 M40i, X3 M, and 2019-2020 X4 xDrive, X4 M40i, X4 M, X7 xDrive, X7 M50i, 740Li, 740Li xDrive, 750Li, 750Li xDrive, 8 Series Convertible and Coupe 840i, 840i xDrive, M850i xDrive, X5 sDrive, X5 xDrive, X5 M50i, X6 xDrive, X6 M50i, 330i, 330i xDrive, M340i, M340i xDrive, Z4 sDrive, Z4 M40i, 740Le xDrive and 745Le xDrive, 2018-2019 640i xDrive Gran Turismo and Rolls-Royce Phantom, 2019 M850i xDrive Gran Coupe and Rolls-Royce Cullinan and 2020 Toyota Supra vehicles.
The back-up camera and display settings can be adjusted such that the rear view image is no longer visible and the system will retain that setting the next time the vehicle is placed in reverse. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 111, “Rearview Mirrors.”
BMW will notify owners, and dealers will update the back-up camera software, free of charge. The recall began November 8, 2019. Owners may contact BMW customer service at 1-800-525-7417 or Rolls-Royce at 1-877-877-3735. Toyota owners may contact Toyota customer service at 1-888-270-9371.
Owners may also contact the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-424-9153), or go to www.safercar.gov.
SIB 66 33 19
DELIVERY STOP & RECALL 19V-684: PROGRAM CONTROL UNITS (REARVIEW CAMERA)
Please perform the procedure outlined in this Service Information on all affected vehicles before customer delivery. In the event the customer has already taken delivery of the vehicle, please perform the procedure the next time the vehicle is in the shop.
This Service Information Bulletin (Revision 3) replaces SI B66 33 19 dated October 2019.
What’s New (Specific text highlighted):
|E-Series||Model Description||Production Range|
|F90||M5 Sedan||May 2, 2018 – September 27, 2019|
|F97||X3 M Sports Activity Vehicle||June 16, 2018 – September 27, 2019|
|F98||X4 M Sports Activity Coupe||July 24, 2018 – September 27, 2019|
|G01||X3 Sports Activity Vehicle||May 1, 2018 – September 27, 2019|
|G02||X4 Sports Activity Coupe||May 10, 2018 – September 18, 2019|
|G05||X5 Sports Activity Vehicle||May 21, 2018 – September 27, 2019|
|G06||X6 Sports Activity Coupe||June 13, 2018 – September 27, 2019|
|G07||X7 Sports Activity Vehicle||May 21, 2018 – September 27, 2019|
|G12||7 Series Sedan||May 2, 2018 – September 27, 2019|
|G14||8 Series Convertible||July 4, 2018 – September 27, 2019|
|G15||8 Series Coupe||September 18, 2018 – September 27, 2019|
|G16||8 Series Gran Coupe||October 16, 2018 – September 27, 2019|
|G20||3 Series Sedan||May 14, 2018 – September 27, 2019|
|G29||Z4 Roadster||May 24, 2018 – September 27, 2019|
|G30||5 Series Sedan||May 2, 2018 – September 27, 2019|
|G32||640i xDrive Gran Turismo||May 2, 2018 – June 27, 2019|
|F91||M8 Convertible||July 1, 2019 -September 27, 2019|
|F92||M8 Coupe||July 1, 2019 – September 27, 2019|
Vehicles which require this Recall Campaign to be completed will show it as “Open” when checked either in AIR, the “Service Menu” of DCSnet (Dealer Communication System), ISPA Next or Warranty Vehicle Inquiry.
BMW of North America, LLC is conducting a Voluntary Non-Compliance Recall (effective September 20, 2019) on certain Model Year 2018 through 2020 BMW vehicles that were produced between May 1, 2018 and September 27, 2019. The rearview camera system may not fully conform to a Federal requirement due to the system’s large adjustment range of brightness and contrast.
Approximately 253,217 vehicles are affected by this recall.
Recall notice and Q&A have been attached for further information.
Software error in the rearview camera.
Program the vehicle using ISTA 4.19.2x, to the target Integration Levels- S15A-19-07-553 or higher
S18A-19-07-553 or higher
Determine the vehicle’s current I-level by using AIR or the Key reader/ISPA NEXT application:
- If I-level is lower than
- S15A-19-07-553, or
- Program the vehicle using ISTA 4.19.2x and higher, Target I-level is:
- S15A-19-07-553 and higher; or
- S18A-19-07-553 and higher
For information on programming and coding with ISTA, refer to CenterNet / TIS / Technical Documentation / Programming and Diagnostics / Programming Documentation.
During this workshop visit, the affected vehicle may also show one or more other programming and encoding Technical Campaign repairs open, the programming and encoding procedure may only be invoiced one time.
If you have this situation and the current Target Integration Level available will also address the other Technical Campaign concerns, please be sure to also close the remaining open programming and encoding Technical Campaign repairs.
To close, invoice and claim the applicable Technical Campaign repair Defect Code(s) together with the corresponding special labor operation that identifies the vehicle is already at the specified Target integration level or higher.
Effective immediately: Reimbursement for this Recall will be via normal claim entry utilizing the following information:
Completion before the first vehicle delivery to a customer or the vehicle is already in the workshop.
|Work Pkg||Labor Operation||Description (Plus work)||Labor Allowance|
|# 1||00 68 660||Programming and encoding the vehicle control units to the I-level of S15A-19-07553/S18A-19-07-553 or higher (includes connecting an approved battery charger/power supply and performing a vehicle test)||8 FRU|
|# 2||00 68 661||Programming and encoding the vehicle control units was performed in conjunction with another campaign or repair (the vehicle is already at the specified Target integration level or higher, no repair is necessary)||1 FRU|
The vehicle arrives at your center and this Recall Campaign shows open (No other Main work will be performed/claimed during this workshop visit)
|Description (Main work)||Labor Allowance|
|# 3||00 68 124||Programming and encoding the vehicle control units to the I-level of S15A-19-07553/S18A-19-07-553 or higher (includes connecting an approved battery charger/power supply and performing a vehicle test)||10 FRU|
Claim Repair Comments
Unless additional related/in conjunction work was required (not addressed and/or included in one of the options provided above), then only reference the SIB number and the work package (Pkg) number performed in the RO technician notes and in the claim comments (For example: B66 33 19 WP 1), unless otherwise required by State law.
Programming and Encoding – Vehicle Control Units (RO and Claim Comments Required)
The programming procedure automatically reprograms and encodes all vehicle control modules which do not have the latest software I-level. If one or more control module failures occur during this programming procedure:
Please claim this consequential control module-related repair work (including performing the IRAP Control Unit Recovery procedure first as required, refer to the SIB in AIR) under the defect code listed in this bulletin with the applicable AIR labor operations.
Please explain this additional work (The why and what) on the repair order and in the claim comments section.
For control module failures that occurred prior to performing this programming procedure:
When covered under an applicable limited warranty, claim this control module-related repair work using the applicable defect code and labor operations (including diagnosis) in AIR.
picture_as_pdf B663319 Recall Notice.pdf
picture_as_pdf B663319 Rev2 Attachment RearviewCamera-QA-Oct 2 2019.pdf
Attachment 1 to SI B66 33 19
NON-COMPLIANCE RECALL NOTICE
To: All Center Operators, Sales Managers, Service Manager, Parts Manager and Warranty Processor
RE: Delivery Stop & Recall 19V-684: Program Control Units (Rearview Camera) – B66 33 19
BMW of North America, LLC is conducting a Voluntary Non-Compliance Recall (effective September 20, 2019) on certain Model Year 2018 through 2020 BMW vehicles that were produced between May 1, 2018 and September 27, 2019.
Please be reminded that it is a violation of federal law (The Safety Act) for you to sell, lease or deliver any new motor vehicle covered by this notification until the recall repair has been performed. This means that centers may not legally deliver new motor vehicles to consumers until they are fixed or use/sell replacement equipment/parts subject to this recall. Note also that substantial civil penalties apply to violations of the Safety Act.
Also, you should not sell, lease or deliver any Certified Pre-Owned or used vehicles subject to a safety recall until the repair is completed.
Please follow any special instructions that we provide to you for the return or disposition of recall parts.
We appreciate all your assistance with this Recall.
|Attachment 2 to SI B66 33 19|| Non-Compliance Recall 19V-684
Rearview Camera Display
Model Year 2018-2020
Last Update: 10/02/2019
Q1. Which BMW Group models in the US are potentially affected by this Non-Compliance Recall?
Approximately 253,217 BMW Group vehicles in the US, as noted below, are potentially affected.
|Series||Model Year||Model||Production Dates|
|G01||2018-2020||X3 SAV||May 2018 – Sep 2019|
|G02||2019-2020||X4 SAC||May 2018 – Sep 2019|
|G05||2019-2020||X5 SAV||May 2018 – Sep 2019|
|G06||2020||X6 SAC||Jun 2018 – Sep 2019|
|G07||2019-2020||X7 SAV||May 2018 – Sep 2019|
|G20||2019-2020||3 Series||May 2018 – Sep 2019|
|G30||2018-2020||5 Series||May 2018 – Sep 2019|
|G32||2018-2019||6 Series GT||May 2018 – Jun 2019|
|G12||2019-2020||7 Series||May 2018 – Sep 2019|
|G14||2019-2020||8 Series Conv.||Jul 2018 – Sep 2019|
|G15||2019-2020||8 Series Coupe||Sep 2018 – Sep 2019|
|G16||2020||8 Series Gran Coupe||Oct 2018 – Sep 2019|
|F90||2018-2020||M5||May 2018 – Sep 2019|
|F92||2020||M8 Coupe||Oct 2018 – Sep 2019|
|F91||2020||M8 Conv.||Oct 2018 – Sep 2019|
|F97||2020||X3M||Jun 2018 – Sep 2019|
|F98||2020||X4M||Jul 2018 – Sep 2019|
|G29||2019-2020||Z4||May 2018 – Sep 2019|
Q2. What is the specific issue?
The rearview camera display may not fully conform to a Federal requirement. If the brightness is set at/near its lowest setting, and the contrast is set at/near its highest setting then, at the “next backing event”, the display may not meet a Federal requirement.
Q3. What can happen as a result of this issue?
At the “next backing event”, if a vehicle operator relied on the displayed image, with brightness set at/near its lowest setting, and contrast set at/near its highest setting, then in certain lighting conditions, this could affect the visibility of certain object behind the vehicle.. However, vehicles are equipped with a Park Distance Control (PDC) system which alerts vehicle operators, both audibly and visually, to objects behind a vehicle.
Q4. Why are other vehicles not included in this Non-Compliance Recall?
Other models are equipped with rearview camera software that fully conforms to the Federal requirement.
Q5. Can I continue to drive my vehicle?
Yes. However, when you receive a letter requesting you to make an appointment to have this Non-Compliance Recall performed by an authorized BMW center, please do so as soon as possible. If you are not the only driver of this vehicle, please advise all other drivers of this important information.
Q6. How will I be informed of this Non-Compliance Recall?
You will receive a letter in November via First Class mail advising you of this Non-Compliance Recall and requesting you to schedule an appointment with an authorized BMW center to have this Non-Compliance Recall performed. You can locate your nearest authorized BMW center at www.bmwusa.com/dealer.
To ensure BMW Group has the most recent contact and vehicle information, owners should register their vehicle at www.bmwusa.com/myBMW. Registration is free, and will give them access to factory initiated campaigns and other information specific to their BMW.
Q7. How will my vehicle be repaired?
The rearview camera software will be updated.
Q8. How long will the repair take?
This repair should take approximately one hour; however, additional time may be required depending upon your BMW center’s schedule. The repair will be performed for free by your authorized BMW center.
IMPORTANT NON-COMPLIANCE RECALL – Remedy Available
This notice applies to your vehicle,
Recall Campaign No. 19V-684: Rearview Camera
Dear BMW Owner / Lessee:
This notice is sent to you in accordance with the National Traffic and Motor Vehicle Safety Act. BMW AG has decided that certain Model Year 2018-2020 BMW 3, 5, 6, 7, 8 Series, M5, M8, Z4, X3, X3M, X4, X4M, X5, X6 and X7 vehicles fail to conform to Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) Number 111 (Rear Visibility). Our records indicate that you are the owner of a potentially affected vehicle.
Why are we contacting you?
We are pleased to inform you that we are ready to perform this recall. If you have not had this recall performed, please contact your authorized BMW center immediately to schedule an appointment.
What could happen?
If the rearview camera’s brightness is set at/near its lowest setting, and the contrast is set at/near its highest setting then, under certain lighting conditions, at the “next backing event”, the display may not meet a Federal requirement. In these settings/conditions, if a driver relied on the displayed image, this could increase the risk of a crash when reversing.
Please note that vehicles are equipped with a Park Distance Control (PDC) system which alerts drivers, both audibly and visually, to objects behind a vehicle
If you are not the only driver of this vehicle, please advise all other drivers and passengers of this important information.
What will BMW do?
The rearview camera software will be updated for free which could take approximately one hour.
What if I am not the current owner of this vehicle?
You can update the vehicle ownership or your contact information by completing the enclosed postagepaid card or by registering at http://www.bmwusa.com/myBMW. If you are a vehicle lessor, Federal Regulations require you to forward this notice to your lessee within ten days.
What if I have questions or experience problems?
For the latest updates to this recall, please visit www.bmwusa.com/recall. Should you have any questions about this recall, please contact your authorized BMW center. If you need additional assistance, contact BMW Customer Relations and Services at 1-800-525-7417 or at [email protected].
If your BMW center is unable to remedy the defect without charge or within a reasonable period of time, you may notify the Administrator, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, 1200 New Jersey Ave., S.E., Washington, DC 20590, call the toll-free Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY: 1-800-4249153), or go to http://www.safercar.gov.
Please be assured that your safety is important to us, and we sincerely apologize if this recall causes any inconvenience. We recommend that you and your passengers wear your safety belt at all times. Sincerely,
BMW of North America, LLC
Spanish translation on back side
Traducción en español en el lado inverso
IMPORTANTE RETIRADA POR MOTIVOS DE INCUMPLIMIENTO – Repuesto disponible
Este aviso se aplica a su vehículo,
Campaña de retirada n.º 19V-684: Cámara retrovisora
Noviembre de 2019
Estimado propietario o arrendatario de un vehículo BMW:
Le enviamos este aviso en virtud de la National Traffic and Motor Vehicle Safety Act (Ley Nacional de Seguridad de Tránsito y Vehículos). BMW AG ha determinado que algunos vehículos BMW de los modelos M5, M8, Z4, X3, X3M, X4, X4M, X5, X6 y X7, series 3, 5, 6, 7 y 8, de los años 2018-2020, no cumplen con el Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard No. 111 (Estándar Federal de Seguridad de Vehículos n.º 111) (Visibilidad trasera). Según nuestros registros, usted es propietario de un vehículo potencialmente afectado.
¿Por qué nos ponemos en contacto con usted?
Nos complace informarle que estamos listos para realizar la retirada. Si no se ha hecho la retirada, comuníquese de inmediato con el centro autorizado de BMW para programar una cita. Visite www.bmwusa.com/dealer para localizar el centro de BMW más cercano.
¿Qué podría suceder?
Si el brillo de la cámara retrovisora está configurada en su nivel más bajo o cerca de este, y el contraste está configurado en su nivel más alto o cerca de este, en la próxima “marcha atrás”, en función de ciertas condiciones de iluminación, es posible que el visor no cumpla un requisito federal. Según estas configuraciones/condiciones, si un conductor se basara en la imagen del visor, esto podría aumentar el riesgo de choque cuando dé marcha atrás.
Tenga en cuenta que los vehículos están equipados con un sistema de control de distancia de estacionamiento (Park Distance Control, PDC), el cual les avisa a los conductores, tanto de forma audible como visual, cuando hay objetos detrás del vehículo.
Si usted no es la única persona que conduce ese vehículo, comparta esta importante información con todos los demás conductores y pasajeros.
¿Qué hará BMW?
Se actualizará el software de la cámara retrovisora sin cargo, lo que podría llevar aproximadamente una hora.
¿Qué ocurre si no soy el propietario actual de este vehículo?
Puede actualizar la información de la titularidad del vehículo o su información de contacto completando la tarjeta con respuesta postal paga adjunta o registrándose en http://www.bmwusa.com/myBMW. Si usted es arrendador del vehículo, las reglamentaciones federales exigen que reenvíe este aviso a su arrendatario en un plazo de diez días.
¿Qué debo hacer si tengo alguna pregunta o algún problema?
Para ver las últimas actualizaciones de esta retirada, visite www.bmwusa.com/recall. Si tiene alguna pregunta sobre esta retirada, comuníquese con el centro autorizado de BMW. Si necesita asistencia adicional, comuníquese con el BMW Customer Relations and Services (Servicio de Atención al Cliente de BMW) llamando al 1-800-525-7417 o por correo electrónico a [email protected].
Si el centro de BMW no puede resolver el defecto sin cargo o en un plazo razonable, puede notificar al administrador de la National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (Administración Nacional de Seguridad de Tránsito en Carreteras), 1200 New Jersey Ave., S.E., Washington, DC 20590, llamar a la Vehicle Safety Hotline (Línea gratuita directa de seguridad vehicular) al 1-888-327-4236 (TTY: 1-800-424-9153) o visitar http://www.safercar.gov.
Le garantizamos que nos importa su seguridad y le pedimos sinceras disculpas si esta retirada le causa algún inconveniente. Recomendamos que usted y sus pasajeros utilicen el cinturón de seguridad en todo momento.
BMW of North America, LLC
English version on front side
Versión en inglés en el frente
51 Affected Products
23 Associated Documents
Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2020-1
Remedy Instructions and TSB
Remedy Instructions and TSB
Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2019-4
ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)- Rolls-Royce
ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)- BMW
ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)- BMW
Remedy Instructions and TSB
ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)- Toyota Supra
Remedy Instructions and TSB
Recall 573 Report – Amendment 2
Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)- Toyota Updated Dealer Letter
Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) – Rolls-Royce 9/24/19
Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) – Toyota 9/27/19
Remedy Instructions and TSB
Remedy Instructions and TSB
Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) – BMW 10/1/19
Recall 573 Report – Amendment 1
Remedy Instructions and TSB
Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) – 9/20/19
Non-Compliance Notice 573 Report
Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2020-2
Latest Recalls Documents
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation - V29 wireless backup camera for car connects a backup camera by a wireless transmitter.You just need to connect the monitor to the lighter charger, connect the rear view camera to running light or reversing light and you are good to go. No more complicated long video cables from the monitor to the rear camera. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Stable and Vivid HD 1080P Image –With digital wireless transmission , delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals such as Bluetooth. Equipped with great sensor, the backup camera for truck provides vivid picture , which restores what you see behind your car directly.
- ★ Ideal Rear View Camera – The waterproof standard of this camera is IP69 , the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the car backup camera wireless monitor always performs well.
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With rearview mirror backup camera,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the vehicle backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★Good Service - The rv backup camera wireless system is suitable with cars,vans,camping cars, trucks, small RVs. DoHonest offers clear user guide (installation video included), 45-day money back guarantee and 2 year warranty. 24 hours after-sales service and Professional technician team is available. If there's any issue, just contact us.
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- Vehicle backup cameras with HD 4.3 Inch LCD display monitor equipped with magnetic bracket,You can rotate it 360 degrees,can be mount the monitor on dash or windshield.
- Good Service:Installation instructions are included.Back-up camera system has a 2 year warranty and life-time tech support,please contact us if you have any product questions.
- Backup camera with IP69K waterproof IP rate.It designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, so it waterproof function is better than IP67 and IP68, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside. NOTE: please separately order a suitable harness to complete installation if connect it to a factory radio/screen.
- Rear view camera with a latest HD 600TVL 1/2.7inch image sensor and 170 degree super wide viewing angle lens, that's great for you to check the invisible blind spot clearly and make parking safe and simple.
- Reverse camera housing is metal,small size and OEM style design. Also it is built in multifunctional switching loops function,you can switch it to be front view, also support guide line on/off switching and cut the purple loop to choose a vertical down-ward view from like a tailgate down view(tailgate mounting).
- Backup camera can fit most types of DC 12-24V different length vehicles. Such as Cars, Pickup Trucks, SUVs, Vans, RVs, etc. It with great night vision (low illumination level: 0.01Lux).
- Customer satisfaction is our top priority. NATIKA offer 30 days money back guarantee,24 months replacement warranty,lifetime support guarantee and 7 days-24 hours professional customer service and technical support.
- [ Compatible with all OEM&After-market display ]--- This backup camera for car is compatible with all factory OEM or after-market devices which has RCA video input, e.g. double din stereo/ Head unit/ Factory OEM Navigation/ Stereo display/ DVD player/ Rear view mirror monitor,etc
- [ High Definition, Well-lit, True color ]--- The reversing camera for pickup truck delivers 800TVL crisp clear image of true color reproduction with 1080P High Definition sensor, Extreme 0.005lux Low light sensitive performance ensures the reverse backup camera a clear colorful images without graininess even under pitch black surroundings
- [ Ultra wide angle and with accurate guidelines ]--Unlike other wide angle vehicle backup cameras with severe distortion,J-256 not only with Japanese Sankyo 210°lens,but also with accurate, proper grid lines specially designed to the angle of the lens and to the average width of normal vehicles,making it be served as accurately as almost human eyes to help you backup easily and precisely in tight narrow spaces even without the aid of mirrors when it is mounted in the middle of the back
- [ Certified IP69K water-resistant standard ]--- In addition to it’s shockproof, this back up camera for car is REAL IP69K waterproof certified (Certificate Report No.: J-R210319103A-EN) with our unique enhanced 4 waterproofing processes: PCB-Coating, Sealing adhesive, Filled up with potting, and finally specially-designed waterproof structure to ensure it superb waterproof performance, Whereas normal traditional backup cameras got only potting material inside with poor waterproof.
- [ Factory MINI OEM-look, Adjustable Lens ]--- The mini reverse camera for car is unobtrusive in design without having a bulky camera hanging from your vehicle,The head of this backup rear camera for car swivels to allow for an large adjustable viewing angle range without the need of angled wedges like other vehicle backup camera
- 2022 Latest Design! Universal clip-on mirror monitor design can cover the original rearview mirror easily. Two power supply modes: Powered by car charger or hard wire (included in the package) connection on fuse box for concealed mounting (9-24V available). NOTE: This unit is not dash cam, without DVR recording function and audio, just for parking/reversing or continuous viewing for your journey safety.
- ▶Meeting Your All Needs - Ignore the green reversing wire can be used for continuous viewing, or connect the reversing wire to reverse light positive pole (+9-24V) and press the power button on the monitor to close the screen, the monitor will turn on automatically while reversing.
- ▶High Definition& Super Waterproof Rating- Come with latest CCD chips that provide 1080P HD vivid video. IP68 high waterproof rating backup camera which can work perfectly in all weather conditions. full-color night vision function, more conducive to distinguish objects in the dark, allowing you respond to danger quickly.
- ▶Wide Applicability - This cost-effective car backup camera system for car reversing/driving safety, works perfectly at voltage range 9-24V DC power, 10M (33ft) extension video cord from backup camera to monitor, suitable for all cars, sedans, SUVs, pickup trucks, tractors, trailers, etc, either for new or old cars. (NOTE: The clip-on of the monitor maximum stretch to 80mm, the vehicle with larger size mirror is not available: such as Jeep Wrangler and Nissan Titan)
- ▶Installation Support - Online installation support is available by contacting VECLESUS through Amazon or the methods highlighted in the user manual. Your any installation or after-sales problems can be solved perfectly in 12H.
- ►Newly Upgraded Dual-antenna Wireless Backup Camera：With unique dedicated digital signls antenna design and the latest 2021 digital signal chip, the rear view camera can send 1080P videos to the display via the stronger signal. The signal can reach 360ft in open area and working on vehicle range under 320ft. Dual-antenna rv backup camera is better than other single-antenna vehicle backup cameras in stability, signal transmission distance, durability and power
- ► The wireless working range up to 320 ft without interference. It can be recorded and has a recording function. You can wire the system for Reversing/Rear view or full time constantly view, suitable for RV, 5th Wheel, Truck,Trailers, Campers, Bus and different type of vehicles.
- ►We provide the mount for install the rv camera on side. HD 1080P Wireless Camera with IP69 waterproof with 150° wide viewing angle with 18 infrared lights.
- ►Very easy to install .You can fix the monitor on dash, hang on anywhere you want(base can be disassembled) ，and mount it on the windshield.
- ►We provide best customer service and tech support with replacement (professional instruction are provided),just contact us.
- 【9.35 Inch Streaming Media Full Touch Screen】This streaming media screen displays the road conditions behind the vehicle in real time, without being hindered by traditional obstacles such as cargo, tall passengers or vehicle's design, etc. All operations could be finished by your fingers via the touchscreen.
- 【Original Reverse Mirror Equipment】T9 mirror with bracket can replace your original mirror completely without any damage. Give you more space in the car with, and keep mirror stable away from vibrations or jolts. The package include 4 different adapters, which make it fits 90% of cars in the market.
- 【Optional Reverse Light Wiring】Wiring to ACC, the monitor displays the rear view in real-time. The monitor will show the rear view image with grid lines when your finger sliding to the right on the screen each time, which means you can get into reverse mode even without connecting the rear camera to the reverse light.
- 【Adjustable Parking Grid Lines】The grid lines are displayed automatically on the monitor when you reverse. You can move up or down the grid lines in non-gridlines area to adjust reversing view angle. Also can turn on or off the grid lines on the monitor.
- 【Multi-Installation of The Rear Camera】Two ways to install the waterproof rear camera: 1. Mount the rear camera behind the license plate without drilling any holes. 2.Mount rear camera onto car rear window, no worry outside weather. Perfect for vehicles such as Pickup truck, bus, Van, SUV, Mini car etc
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements. The unique Sharkfin camera fits on the pre-installed prep and the marker light cameras can replace your existing marker lights
- Waterproof Cameras with Night Vision: Comes with 3 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof cameras with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces
- Clear & Easy Viewing: 7" Touch Screen Anti-glare Monitor comes with park assist marker lines and displays a clear image for up to 4 cameras for all around coverage. The windshield and table mount allow for easy viewing
- 【Welcome to 10'' Monitor】10 Inch Super Large Monitor adopts newest IPS panel that keep the vivid images and outstanding color accuracy to ensure the best driving/reversing experience. With native resolution of 1920*1080, our wireless backup camera system work with a large variety of vehicle (12-24V DC Power) as RV/Truck/Trailer/Camper/5th wheel/Bus/Motorhome.
- 【Upgrade Stable Signal Technology】Upgraded digital signal receiver for 95mph transmission speed and 130ft transmission distance, give you strong stable wireless signal. ZEROXCLUB 10 Inch Wireless RV Camera System work flawlessly with up to 65ft vehicles with no latency.
- 【Multi-view & Safe parking】Easy to cover the blind spots and revert crystal clear field of view in 170° wide angle with 2 rear view cameras and 2 side view cameras help. Support Single/Dual/Quad split view, you can keep an eye on driving situation around you at the same time. The parking line can be turn on/off as per you need, making parking easier.
- 【IP69 Waterproof & Loop Record】Whether you're driving on a rainy-day, snowy-day, or foggy-day, ZEROXCLUB IP69K Waterproof Backup Camera can handle it. Buit-in loop record function, the wireless rear view camera will automatically overwrite the oldest recorded video when the memory card is full, protecting your safety and security while driving, backuping up and stationary.
- 【Easy Installation & Warranty】No need to struggle with complicated wiring problems. Just connect the camera to running light or reversing light and the monitor to the car charger. ZEROXCLUB offer 36-month replacement warranty to each of our customers from the date of purchase, so if you find the package any defective, damage, missing parts, etc. Please contact us anytime, we will get back to you within 24 hours.
- Stable Digital Wireless Signal: K7 uses digital wireless signal, so you can view your rear blind spot without interference and flicker. The wireless range (33ft) is wide enough to make it work with a range of everyday vehicles.
- Clear, High-Quality Images: 5 inch TFT-LCD screen has enough detail, contrast and color accuracy to distinguish objects, which helps details pop. The images on the screen are clear and readable, so you know you are safely reversing.
- Easier Installation: K7 uses digital wireless technology to transmit the signal between the monitor and camera. Thus you don’t have to run cables from front to rear which is the most annoying part of the wiring. It would save your time and make the wiring much more simple. (＊Wireless specifically refers to the transmission between the camera and monitor. You will still need to wire the camera to a power supply.)
- Adjustable Reverse Camera: You can choose the guideline and adjust the angle of the camera up or down to suit your vehicle. As the same guideline and angle aren’t ideal for both a low-to-the-ground sedan and a taller SUV.
- Good low-light Vision: Even with only the reverse lights, the obstacle behind the car can't escape your eyes. Illumination can be as low as 0.1LUX (For your reference, a night with a full moon is rated at around 0.1 Lux while sunny day rated at around 10,000 Lux).
Last update on 2022-07-06 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
This product was presentation was made with AAWP plugin.