May 20, 2020 NHTSA CAMPAIGN NUMBER: 20V283000
If the safety systems do not deploy as intended in a roll over crash, it may increase the risk of injury.
NHTSA Campaign Number: 20V283
Manufacturer BMW of North America, LLC
Components AIR BAGS
Potential Number of Units Affected 76
BMW of North America, LLC (BMW) is recalling certain 2020 X1 xDrive28i, X1 sDrive28i, X2 xDrive28i and X2 sDrive28i, 2020 MINI Clubman Cooper S All4, 2021 MINI Hardtop 2 Door (Cooper, Cooper S, John Cooper Works and Cooper S E) and MINI Hardtop 4 Door (Cooper and Cooper S) vehicles. Due to a problem with the rollover sensor within the air bag control unit, in the event of a rollover crash, the head air bag, seat belt pretensioners and other safety systems, may not activate.
BMW will notify owners, and dealers will replace the air bag control unit, free of charge. This recall is expected to begin on July 13, 2020. Owners may contact BMW customer service at 1-800-525-7417 or MINI customer service at 1-866-825-1525.
Owners may also contact the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-424-9153), or go to www.safercar.gov.
SIM 65 01 20
RECALL 20V-283: ROLLOVER SENSOR
This Service Information Bulletin (Revision 2) replaces SI M65 01 20 dated May 2020.
What’s New (Specific text highlighted):
All sections updated except Model and Situation Repair instructions attached.
Please perform the procedure outlined in this Service Information on all affected vehicles before customer delivery. In the event the customer has already taken delivery of the vehicle, please perform the procedure the next time the vehicle is in the shop.
|E-Series||Model Description||Production Date|
|F54||MINI Clubman||March 18, 2020 – March 20, 2020|
|F55||MINI Hardtop 4 Door||March 12, 2020 – March 20, 2020|
|F56||MINI Hardtop 2 Door||March 12, 2020 – March 20, 2020|
Affected vehicles which require this Campaign to be completed will show it as “Open” when checked either in AIR, the “Service Menu” of DCSnet (Dealer Communication System), ISPA NEXT or Warranty Vehicle Inquiry.
BMW AG has upgraded this campaign to a Safety Recall (effective May 20, 2020) which was initially released as a Delivery Stop on May 8, 2020. This recall affects a small number of Model Year 2020-2021 MINI vehicles that were produced between March 12, 2020 and March 20, 2020.
The rollover sensor may not have been produced to specifications by the supplier. In a rollover, the head air bag and safety belt pretensioner may not deploy as intended which could increase the risk of injury.
The Recall notice and Q&A have been attached for further information.
The rollover sensor, internal to the Air Bag Control Unit (ACSM), may not have been produced to specifications by the supplier.
Replace the ACSM Air Bag Control Unit.
Perform diagnosis with the latest version of ISTA.
Replace airbag control unit according to Repair Instructions 65 77 016.
Program the vehicle using the latest version of ISTA.
Note that ISTA 4 will automatically reprogram and code all programmable control modules that do not have the latest software.
For information on programming and coding with ISTA, refer to DealerSpeed / TIS / Technical Documentation / Diagnostics and Programming / Programming Documentation.
Only use and invoice the part number below.
Performing a part number look-up in ETK (EPC) by VIN or model in place of using/invoicing the following part number may result with the wrong part number being invoiced and installed, this could delay the payment of the claim.
Please monitor the Parts Matrix for the parts ordering procedure.
|65 77 9 873 244||Control Unit Airbag||1|
Additionally, other small parts that are not specified above, such as one-time use screws, nuts and seals, which must be replaced according to the ISTA repair instructions/ETK, must be selected from the Electronic Parts Catalogue according to the respective vehicle type and invoiced under the special defect code.
During this workshop visit, the affected vehicle may also show one or more programming and encoding Technical Campaign repairs open, the programming and encoding procedure may only be invoiced one time.
Replace the air bag control unit and update the vehicle to the required I-level by performing and submitting for this Recall Campaign.
For the other open campaign repairs, please be sure to also perform any additional work (before and/or after) these repairs require and/or close the remaining programming and encoding Technical Campaign repairs as outlined in the corresponding Service Information Bulletin.
Reimbursement for this Recall will be via normal claim entry utilizing the applicable work package information below that applies and the part number listed above:
Completion before the first vehicle delivery to a customer or the vehicle is already in the workshop
|Work Pkg||Labor Operation||Description (Plus work)||Labor Allowance|
|# 1||00 69 668||Replacing air bag control unit, programming/encoding vehicle control units (includes connecting an approved battery charger/power supply and performing a vehicle test)||16 FRU (F55/F56);
20 FRU (F56-SE);
25 FRU (F54)
|# 2||00 69 669||Replacing air bag control unit, (programming/encoding vehicle control units was performed in conjunction with another campaign or repair during the same workshop visit||9 FRU (F55/F56);
12 FRU (F56-SE);
18 FRU (F54)
The vehicle arrives at your dealer and this Recall shows open (No other main work will be performed or claimed during this workshop visit)
|Work Pkg||Labor Operation||Description (Main work)||Labor Allowance|
|# 3||00 69 156||Replacing air bag control unit, programming/encoding vehicle control units (includes connecting an approved battery charger/power supply and performing a vehicle test)||18 FRU (F55/F56);
21 FRU (F56-SE);
27 FRU (F54)
Only one of the flat rate labor operation codes listed above can be used for claim submission/reimbursement purposes. Also, only one Main work flat rate labor operation code can be claimed per workshop visit.
Claim Repair Comments
Only reference the SIB number and the work package (Pkg) number performed in the RO technician notes and the claim comments (For example: M65 01 20 WP 1), unless otherwise required by State law.
And, as applicable:
Alternative Mobility Solution (AMS) for Vehicle Owners (RO and Claim Comments Required)
This Recall repair qualifies for Alternative Mobility Solution (AMS) expense reimbursement, claim this item under the Defect Code noted above as follows:
Sublet Code 2 – Itemize the AMS sublet amount on the repair order and in the claim comment section.
Please refer to SI M01 01 17 for additional information.
Programming and Encoding – Vehicle Control Units (RO and Claim Comments Required)
The programming procedure automatically reprograms and encodes all vehicle control modules which do not have the latest software I-level. If one or more control module failures occur during this programming procedure:
Please claim this consequential control module-related repair work (including performing the IRAP Control Unit Recovery procedure first as required, refer to the SIB in AIR) under the defect code listed in this bulletin with the applicable AIR labor operations.
Please explain this additional work (The why and what) on the repair order and in the claim comments section
For control module failures that occurred prior to performing this programming procedure:
When covered under an applicable limited warranty, claim the applicable test plan and the corresponding control module-related repair work using the applicable defect code and labor operations in AIR (including diagnosis with separate punch times). Supporting Materials
65 77 016 Removing and installing/replacing airbag control unit
Note airbag safety regulations!
Failure to observe correct procedures can deploy the airbag and cause injuries.
Read and comply with notes on protection against electrostatic damage (ESD protection).
Preliminary work needed:
- Disconnect cable from battery earth lead
- Remove center console support
Unscrew nuts (1) .
Unlock plug connections (2) and disconnect.
Remove airbag control unit (3).
Position airbag control unit (3).
Tighten down nuts (1).
Tightening torque 65 77 1 AZ.
Join and lock plug connections (2).
- Installing center console support
- Connect battery ground lead
- Run the service function to adjust the sensors for the driving dynamics as follows:
- Traction control system
- Adjustment of the driving dynamics sensors
Carry out programming/coding.
SAFETY RECALL NOTICE
To: All Center Operators, Sales Managers, Service Manager, Parts Manager and Warranty Processor
RE: Recall 20V-xxx: Rollover Sensor – M65 01 20
Please be reminded that it is a violation of federal law (The Safety Act) for you to sell, lease or deliver any new motor vehicle covered by this notification until the recall repair has been performed. This means that centers may not legally deliver new motor vehicles to consumers until they are fixed or use/sell replacement equipment/parts subject to this recall. Note also that substantial civil penalties apply to violations of the Safety Act.
Also, you should not sell, lease or deliver any Certified Pre-Owned or used vehicles subject to a safety recall until the repair is completed.
Please follow any special instructions that we provide to you for the return or disposition of recall parts.
We appreciate all your assistance with this Recall.
Q1. Which MINI models in the US are potentially affected by this Safety Recall?
Q2. What is the specific issue?
The rollover sensor may not have been produced to specifications by the supplier. In a rollover, the head air bag and safety belt pretensioner may not deploy as intended which could increase the risk of injury.
Q3. Why are other models / vehicles not included in this Safety Recall?
The rollover sensor in other models was produced to specifications by the supplier.
Q4. Can I continue to drive my vehicle?
Yes. However, when you receive a letter requesting you to make an appointment to have this Safety Recall performed by an authorized MINI dealer, please do so as soon as possible. If you are not the only driver of this vehicle, please advise all other drivers of this important information.
Q5. Can I determine if this issue exists in my vehicle?
Q6. How did MINI become aware of the issue?
MINI became aware of the issue through our quality control procedures.
Q7. How will I be informed of this Safety Recall?
Letters will be mailed to owners in July via First Class mail to advising them of this Safety Recall and requesting them to schedule an appointment with an authorized MINI dealer to have the repair performed. You can locate your nearest authorized MINI dealer at www.miniusa.com/dealer. To ensure MINI has the most recent contact and vehicle information, owners should register their vehicle at www.miniusa.com/ol. Registration is free, and will give them access to factory initiated campaigns and other information specific to their MINI.
Q8. How will my vehicle be repaired?
The air bag control unit (which contains the rollover sensor) will be replaced for free and will take about one hour.
Q9. Do I have to wait for my letter to have my vehicle serviced?
Yes. MINI is in the process of ensuring that the necessary tools, parts, and procedures are available prior to contacting you to schedule an appointment with your authorized MINI dealer to have this important Safety Recall performed. For the latest updates to this Safety Recall, please visit www.miniusa.com/recall.
IMPORTANT SAFETY RECALL
This notice applies to your vehicle,
Recall Campaign No. 20V-283: Rollover Sensor
Remedy is Available
Dear MINI Owner / Lessee:
This notice is sent to you in accordance with the National Traffic and Motor Vehicle Safety Act. BMW AG has decided that a defect, which relates to motor vehicle safety, exists in Model Year 2020 MINI Hardtop 2 Door and MINI Hardtop 4 Door vehicles. Our records indicate that you are the owner of a potentially affected vehicle.
Why are we contacting you?
We are pleased to inform you that we are ready to perform this recall. If you have not had this recall performed, please contact your authorized MINI dealer immediately to have this important free remedy performed as soon as possible. Visit www.miniusa.com/dealer to locate your nearest MINI dealer. If you are not the only driver of this vehicle, please advise all other drivers and passengers of this important information.
What could happen?
The rollover sensor may not have been produced to specifications by the supplier. In a rollover crash, deployment of the head air bag and safety belt pretensioner, and activation of other safety systems, may not occur, which could increase the risk of injury. When you start your vehicle, if you notice illumination of the air bag warning lamp in the instrument cluster, your vehicle may be experiencing this issue. If this occurs, please contact your authorized MINI dealer to schedule an appointment to have the remedy performed.
What will MINI do?
The air bag control unit (containing the sensor) will be replaced for free and take approximately one hour.
There may be some options to help overcome the inconvenience of bringing your vehicle in for service, if needed. Contact your local MINI dealer to check what may be available.
What if I am not the current owner of this vehicle?
If you changed your address or sold the vehicle, you can let us know by visiting www.miniusa.com/ol or by contacting MINI Customer Relations (see left side of page for contact info). If you are a vehicle lessor, Federal Regulations require you to forward this notice to your lessee within ten days.
What if I have additional questions?
For the latest updates to this recall, please visit www.miniusa.com/recall. Should you have any questions about this recall, please contact your authorized MINI dealer. If you need additional assistance, please contact MINI Customer Relations.
If your MINI dealer is unable to remedy the defect without charge or within a reasonable period of time, you may notify the Administrator, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, 1200 New Jersey Ave., S.E., Washington, DC 20590, call the toll-free Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY: 1-800-424- 9153), or go to https://www.safercar.gov.
Please be assured that your safety is important to us, and we sincerely apologize if this recall causes any inconvenience. We recommend that you and your passengers wear your safety belt at all times.
Spanish translation on back side
Traducción en español en el lado inverso
IMPORTANTE RETIRADA POR MOTIVOS DE SEGURIDAD
Este aviso se aplica a su vehículo,
Campaña de retirada n.o 20V-283: sensor de vuelco
El to esta isponible
Julio de 2020
Estimado propietario o arrendatario de un vehículo MINI:
Le enviamos este aviso en virtud de la National Traffic and Motor Vehicle Safety Act (Ley Nacional de Seguridad de Tránsito y Vehículos). BMW AG ha determinado que los vehículos de los modelos de la Serie MINI Hardtop de 2 puertas y MINI Hardtop de 4 puertas de BMW, del año 2020, tienen un defecto relacionado con la seguridad de los vehículos motorizados. Según nuestros registros, usted es propietario de un vehículo que podría estar afectado.
¿Por qué nos ponemos en contacto con usted?
Nos complace informarle que estamos listos para realizar esta retirada. Si no se ha hecho la retirada, comuníquese de inmediato con el distribuidor autorizado de MINI para que le hagan esta importante reparación gratis lo antes posible. Visite www.miniusa.com/dealer para localizar el distribuidor de MINI más cercano. Si usted no es el único conductor de este vehículo, comunique esta información importante a todos los demás conductores y pasajeros.
¿Qué podría suceder?
Es posible que el sensor de vuelco no se haya fabricado según las especificaciones del distribuidor. En un accidente de vuelco, es posible que el airbag de cabeza y el pretensor del cinturón de seguridad no se desplieguen y que no se activen otros sistemas de seguridad, lo que podría aumentar el riesgo de lesiones. Cuando arranque su vehículo, si nota que la luz de advertencia del airbag en el tablero de instrumentos está encendida, su vehículo podría estar teniendo este problema. Si esto ocurre, comuníquese con el distribuidor autorizado de MINI para programar una cita para que le hagan esta reparación.
¿Qué hará MINI?
Se reemplazará la unidad de control del airbag (que tiene el sensor) sin cargo, lo que podría llevar aproximadamente una hora.
Podría haber algunas opciones en caso de que sea un inconveniente traer el vehículo para repararlo, si fuera necesario. Comuníquese con su distribuidor local de MINI para ver cuáles son las opciones disponibles.
¿Qué ocurre si no soy el propietario actual de este vehículo?
Si cambió su dirección o vendió el vehículo, nos puede avisar visitando www.miniusa.com/ol o comunicándose con el Servicio de Atención al Cliente de MINI (MINI Customer Relations) (vea la información de contacto en el lado izquierdo de la página). Si usted es arrendador del vehículo, las reglamentaciones federales requieren que reenvíe este aviso a su arrendatario en un plazo de diez días.
¿Qué debo hacer si tengo más preguntas?
Para ver las últimas actualizaciones de esta retirada, visite www.miniusa.com/recall. Si tiene alguna pregunta sobre esta retirada, comuníquese con el distribuidor autorizado de MINI. Si necesita asistencia adicional, comuníquese con el Servicio de Atención al Cliente de MINI.
Si el distribuidor de MINI no puede resolver el defecto sin cargo o en un plazo razonable, puede notificar al administrador de la National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (Administración Nacional de Seguridad de Tránsito en Carreteras), 1200 New Jersey Ave., S.E., Washington, DC 20590, llamar a la Vehicle Safety Hotline (Línea gratuita directa de seguridad vehicular) al 1-888-327-4236 (TTY: 1-800-424-9153) o visitar https://www.safercar.gov.
Le aseguramos que nos importa su seguridad y le pedimos sinceras disculpas si esta retirada le causa algún inconveniente. Recomendamos que usted y sus pasajeros usen el cinturón de seguridad en todo momento.
English version on front side
Versión en inglés en el frente
8 Affected Products
|MINI||COOPER S CLUBMAN||2020|
|MINI||JOHN COOPER WORKS||2021|
12 Associated Documents
Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) – Memo Broadcast re Rollover SensorRCMN-20V283-0008
Defect Notice 573 ReportRCLRPT-20V283-2137
Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) – Technical Service Memo re MINI Recall 20V-xxx: Rollover SensorRCMN-20V283-4041
Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)RCONL-20V283-6839
Owner Notification Letter(Part 577) (MINI Hardtop)
Remedy Instructions and TSBRCRIT-20V283-9271
Remedy Instructions and TSBRCRIT-20V283-2319
Recall 573 Report
Recall 573 ReportRCLRPT-20V283-7051
Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2020-4RCLQRT-20V283-9910
Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2020-3RCLQRT-20V283-8800
Latest Recalls Documents
For the Latest and Most Recent Recalls Information Visit the link below…
- [ABS & SRS Scanner with Active Test] The ABS/ SRS diagnostic tool Read & clear DTCs, displays live data in a graph to locate the cause of faults and assists the home mechanic with repairs and clearing ABS and airbag warning lights. Active test sensors, valves or solenoids etc. and tracks any threats in real time. It is invaluable to have a diagnostic tool with Active Test feature that you will never find on similar ABS/ SRS scanners.
- 【3 HOP Reset Services 】Easy to set up 3 regular reset services for Oil Light, Battery Management System, and Steering Angle Position. With this obd2 scanner, you can reset the oil service light and reset pre-programmed mileage intervals for energy efficiency; adjust or reset the steering angle position to keep steering aligned; and clear the original low battery fault information. No need to leave home for shop-quality car maintenance.
- 【All OBD2 Test Modes 】 This ABS & SRS scan tool is also a full featured obd2 code reader, allowing a quick test of the engine system of OBD II vehicles, can Read/Clear engine light codes, Live Data, Freeze Frame, Retrieving I/M Readiness Status, O2 Monitor Test, On-Board Monitor Test, Evap Test, Read Vehicle Information, and help pass smog test for most post-1996 OBD2/CAN vehicles.
- [DTC LookUp Library] Can't read the code? Go to the DTC LookUp Library. The Topdon AL600 OBD2 scanner offers a wealth of code definitions so you don't have to look them up in a list or database, and the HELP function takes you to diagnostic tips for possible fixes, saving time searching for repair materials online. No other scan tool or code reader under $100 offers this level of assistance.
- [User-Oriented] You'll love the feel of this automotive scanner, with black rubber grips all around the outer edges for durability and to withstand accidental drops. With its easy access menu, you can operate all functions in minutes with just a few button presses. The 3-color LEDs give you a intuitive indication of the OBD2 test results in a second. 3 shortcut keys, one key to read/clear DTCs and a one-touch smoke status check make it easy to use even for beginners.
- 🎁 New Elite Version🎁 Easy to Use--Work out of Box🎁Function as LAUNCH CRP123E 🎁 Lifetime Update🎁 5 YEARS Back Up.
- [Engine/ABS/SRS/Transmission Diagnostic Tool]----The crp123 obd2 scanner is perfect balance of power and affordability, providing the ability to view preset, or user defined, live data streams for ENGINE, AT, ABS and SRS data, the ability to graph, record, replay and print data, read and resets codes for engine/abs/srs/transmission system.(Note: Does not work for other System and does not have Special services!)
- [Full OBDII Test Code Reader]----LAUNCH CRP123 scan tool supports all 10 modes of OBDII standard to ensure complete, accurate, system diagnosis. Read and Clear DTCs, do smog tests , I/M readiness and O2 sensor tests, Mode 06 EVAP system test, Mode 08 on-board test component test. And OBDII Code lookup tool and acronym database to assist and speed diagnosis and repair time.
- [Live Data Stream + Advanced OBDII Scanner + Lifetime Update]---- Launch crp123 scanner support for Generic OBDII Codes (P0, P2, P3 and U0); manufacturer specific codes (P1, P3 and U1); pending codes; freeze frame data; monitor and I/M readiness; live PCM stream data; graphing functionality for up to four (4) live data streams include the Engine Coolant Temperature, Long&Short Fuel Trim, the change of Accelerator Pedal Position Sensor , Throttle valve position , Generator load signal,Fuel Tank Pressure , Engine RPM, Intake Ait Temperature and so on; clears DTC codes and turns off the MIL; resets monitors; provides Data Link Connector (DLC) location hints.
- [Extensive Vehicle Coverage + 9 Languages]----The LAUNCH CRP123 reads data from ENGINE, TRANSMISSION, ABS and SRS systems from Asian, US and European manufacturers. Coverage includes Suzuki, Honda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Toyota, Mazda, Hyundai, Kia, Subaru, Infiniti, Lexus, Acura, Isuzu, Ford, GM, Chrysler, Benz, BMW, VW, Opel, Volvo, Fiat, Land Rover, Seat, Skoda, Audi, Porsche, Saab, Jaguar and many others. Support 9 different languages.
- 🎉【2024 Upgraded Ver. of AL519/ ML519/ ML619】Autel develops the brand-new AutoLink AL619 as the advanced ver. of Autel ML519, AL519, AL319, MS309. This AL619 OBD2 scanner can scan ABS & SRS systems, and support 10 Modes of OBD II Diagnostics Function on Worldwide Vehicles to read, erase codes and turn off the MIL, ABS, SRS warning lights so that you can better maintain your car when related malfunctions occur and make your vehicle ready for the annual test.
- 🎉【Accurate ABS/ SRS Diagnostics Functions】The ABS/ SRS diagnostic function is used to retrieve and clear codes from the ABS/ SRS systems. It can read and clear DTCs, show definitions of each code, display live data of multiple sensors in the graph to locate fault causes, and assist home mechanics to do the proper repair and clear ABS & Airbag warning lights. Diagnoses ABS/ SRS system codes on most 1996 and newer major vehicle models. Please email 📩 immoautel @ outlook. com 📩 for help.
- 🎉【All 10 Modes of OBD II Diagnostics Function】The OBD II Diagnostics function is a fast-access option that allows you to carry out a quick test on the engine system of OBD II vehicles. Read Codes, Erase Codes, Live Data, Freeze Frame, Retrieving I/M Readiness Status, O2 Monitor Test, On-Board Monitor Test, DTC Lookup, Component Test, Viewing Vehicle Information, Modules Present.
- 🎉【Live Data and Freeze Frame Data】With Live Data functions, Autel AL619 OBD2 diagnostic code reader allows you to view the live PID (Parameter Identification Data) of the vehicle's computer module(s) in text, graph to check the status of various sensors. And Freeze Frame Data enables you to view the vehicle's operating parameters at the moment a DTC is detected. These information will aid the technician by allowing the parameters to be duplicated for diagnostic and repair purposes.
- 🎉【DTC Lookup Feature】Besides showing you the code’s definition while you are reading the diagnostic trouble codes, AL619 features comparably user-friendly DTC Lookup Function which enables you to retrieve the definitions of any error codes from the large database of AL619, saving you from the hassle of wasting time searching definition of every code via Google.
- [2023 New Processor, Lifetime Free Update, No Subscription fee ] Faster! Stable! The CRP123X Elite car diagnostic scanner has a new processor, Android 7.0, 16GB of memory, 5-inch touchscreen (720P), 6100mAh rechargeable battery, One-touch Wi-Fi Lifetime Free update for more vehicle coverage, bug fixes,newly added parameters, and functionality to help you access, diagnose and fix more vehicles faster. SAVE AT LEAST $2000 PER YEAR.
- [Newly Added 3 RESET FUNCTIONS] 2023 New Ver. scan tool CRP123X Elite ADDS NEW SPECIAL FUNCTIONS--Throttle Adaptation, Oil Reset, SAS Reset. Before the trip to the mechanic, the launch crp123x elite can do deeper diagnosis for the car system and react with accurate data in minutes. Just Update the software of your CRP123X scanner, and you’ll get this high-end function at no charge.
- [Accurate & Intuitive Multi System Diagnosis] Will you be confused about what happens when the warning light of transmission, ABS, and SRS Airbag check engine flashes? Launch obd2 scanner diagnostic tool CRP123X to pinpoint the problem components for a faster diagnosis for your car instead of taking your car to the dealership, and will turn off the warning light for you after fixing the problem, make to know more about your cars and do your own repair.
- [Multiple Display of Live Data + DTC Code Definition Explanation] Launch car tools shows real-time data of oil temp, pressure, transmission temp, engine speed, coolant temperature, you will know which car part is abnormal. Data can be shown in a single, multi- graph, and merge two graphs for analysis（merge 4 PIDs in one). It’s convenient for car owners to purchase auto parts and replace it by yourself, 🔥Code Search,DTC Library provide massive information.
- [Auto VIN Smart Diagnostic&Wide Range of Vehicle Supported] Launch scanner autovin technology allows you to get your VIN and vehicle info rapidly (vehicle make, model, and year info), no need to take time to find your VIN and input one by one (Some models need to type it in manually.)It has newest car software. This car code reader support vehicle like passenger car, SUVs, minivans, 12V light-duty trucks, etc. produced by Asian, European, American, Indian, and more brands between 1996 and 2024.
- 【Easy to Use--Work out of box】+【FOXWELL 2023 New Version】 FOXWELL NT604 Elite scan tool is the 2023 new version from FOXWELL, which is designed for those car owners who want to figure out the cause issue before fixing the car problem via scanning the most common systems like abs srs engine and transmission.The NT604 Elite diagnostic tool comes with latest software, which can be used out of box. No need to waste time to download the software first.
- 【Affordable】+【Reliable Car Health Monitor】 Will you be confused what happen when the warning light of abs/srs/transmission/check engine flashes? Instead of taking your cars to dealership, this foxwell scanner will help you do a thorough scanning and detection for your cars and pinpoint the root cause, which saves you time and money. It will t-urn off the warning light car after the problem is fixed.👉TIPS: Airbag crash/collision data can NOT be cleared even you replace the new airbag.
- 【5 in 1 Diagnostic Scanner】Compared with those auto scanners (50-100 USD), NT604 Elite code scanner not only includes their OBDII diagnosis but also it can be an abs/srs scanner, transmission and check engine code reader. When it’s an odb2 scanner, you can use it to check if your car is ready for annual test through I/M readiness menu. In addition, live data stream, built-in DTC library, data play back and print, all these features are a big plus for it.
- 【Fantastic AUTOVIN】+【No extra software fee】Through the AUTOVIN menu, this NT604 Elite car scanner allows you to get your V-IN and vehicle info rapidly, no need to take time to find your V-IN and input one by one. What's more, the NT604 Elite abs srs scanner supports 60+ car makes from worldwide (America/Asia/Europe). You don’t need to pay extra software fee.
- 【Solid protective case KO plastic carrying bag】+ 【Lifetime update】Almost all same price-level obd scanner diagnostic tool only offers plastic bag to hold on the scanner.However, NT604 Elite automotive scanner is equipped with solid protective case, preventing your obd2 scanner from damage. Then you don’t need to pay extra money to buy a solid toolbox.
- More Than a OBD Scanner - Based on the NT301 FOXWELL Scanner, NT630 Plus takes OBD diagnostics to the next level by customizing all functions for ABS and SRS systems. From reading to resetting error codes, this srs abs scanner provides in-depth insights and the ability to reset services efficiently. Plug to the vehicle’s OBD2 port and follow the instructions to start diagnosis.
- Pro-level ABS Bleeder Scan Tool - Was the brake pedal always slowly sinking down or becoming loose? This abs brake bleeding scan tool will bleed the brake system by cycling the pump and valves to achieve a tight brake pedal. No need to cost hundreds to own a foxwell obd2 scanner with abs auto bleed can solve your issues. Refer to the step on the screen, even a beginner can do it.
- Not Only Error Code Erase - Are you still pay for the reset functions one by one? The obd2 scanner with abs and srs can not only read car faults but also perform frequently required resetting services which other same priced scanners cannot do. Like airbag light reset/ SAS calibration/ Oil light reset and EPB service functions. This car scanner will make the components operates normally after part replaced and reset services.
- Also can Work like NT301 - The NT630 Plus car diagnostic scanner plugs to the OBD2 port directly. It will scan all obd2 modules instantly, displays the live data, locates bad sensors and I/M readiness status before the annual inspection. Guides you to do the maintenance work, reduces the potential driving risk and keep a peak performance on the road.
- Complicate? Unreadable? - Intuitive LCD display with clear operate instructions, even a beginner can diagnose the car faults with the NT630 Plus. Ergonomic Touch with anti-collision and anti-slip cover design, comfortable for daily car diagnose work. Unique button press sound will provide the overall tactile and visual experience to notice you a task has been completed or a command has been executed.
- 【Buy with Confidence】 As a America's No.1 diagnostic tool brand, Innova stands for innovation, quality, and accessibility in the automotive diagnostic industry. we are known for developing cutting-edge diagnostic tools that are user-friendly, reliable, and made for US by Americans.
- 【Unleash Your Drive's Potential】Much more than a car code reader, the 6100P scanner effectively reads and erases engine, ABS, SRS, and transmission codes for popular US car makes such as Ford, Chevy, Dodge, GM, etc. when the traction light is constantly on,the ability to really detect where the problem is concerning brakes and airbags enables you to make sure all safety measures in place before putting yourself in harm's way.
- 【Your Car's Health Doctor】Easily view procedures or send commands for oil change, mileage or driving time reset for most 1996 and newer OBD2 vehicles. it also monitors your oil level and oil life status, ensuring optimal vehicle health.
- 【Your Car's Personal Battery Guru】The Innova 6100P scanner is perfect for assessing the performance of the battery or alternator in your hybrid, car, SUV, minivan, or light truck diesel as well. During rough winters and scorching summers, this diagnostic tool will be invaluable when trying to root out start-up issues.
- 【Drive with Confidence and Peace】Quickly identify if your vehicle needs immediate attention with our Code Severity Levels function. This feature helps you understand whether you need to fix an issue immediately or if it can wait until you get home, keeping warning lights at bay.
- 【ABS & SRS Diagnoses + Active Test for ABS SRS】LAUNCH CR629 scan tool can do advanced Bidirectional Control (active test), read vehicle version information, read/clear DTCs, and read graphic live data stream for ABS SRS modules. Utilizing the active test can detect the hidden problems when you see the related warning light of ABS SRS systems. 📌NOTE: This launch obd2 scanner currently supports ACTIVE TEST for 20 car brands. Please contact us to check the compatibility before purchase.
- 【3 Reset Services】This automotive scanner LAUNCH CR629 provides 3 reset services: Oil reset, SAS reset and BMS Reset, helping to keep your car running smoothly. ➤Oil Reset: To reset the oil life each time you have the oil and oil filter changed. ➤SAS Reset: To perform a calibration of the steering angle sensor following a wheel alignment or installation of a suspension or steering part. ➤BMS Reset. 📌Please contact us to check the vehicle compatibility for reset services before purchase.
- 【OBD2 Full Functions + Support 10000+ Vehicle】 Come with 10 modes of OBD2 tests (including Read/Clear codes, View Freeze Frame Data, O2 Sensor Test, Evap Test, etc.), LAUNCH CR629 obd2 scanner tells you the exact problem behind the check engine warning light, solve emission issues, and help pass smog test for most post-1996 OBD2/CAN vehicles. This ABS SRS scan tool supports ABS & SRS diagnoses for 42 car brands. 22 Car brands for BMS reset, 53 brands for oil reset, and 41 brands for SAS reset.
- 【User-friendly + Live Data Stream】 LAUNCH CR629 car code reader is specially designed with the following features ➤3.5 inch large LCD color display. ➤3 hot keys（F1/F2/F3）to access to the target interface directly with ONE CLICK. ➤DTC Lookup to identify a code’s meaning directly. No google research needed! ➤PC Printing to print the information out after PC connection. ➤Review data records historical DTCs, data streams and freeze frame data, which is convenient to view at any time.
- 【5 Years Warranty + Lifetime Free Update+ 8 Languages】 This original Launch OBD2 scanner CR629 is backed up by Launch official after-sale services with 5-year warranty, available 60-days return & replacement policy. This car code scanner supports English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Italian. If you have any problem, you can contact us freely via customer service email or message us on Amazon.
- 【Multi-Function OBD2 Scanner】GODIAG GD203 code reader is a cost-effective products for your vehicle maintenance. This obd2 scanner does not only professional in checking the ABS/SRS systems, but also do a lot of special reset functions like Anti-lock Brake Reset, Electronic Park Brake Reset, Diesel Particulate Filter Reset, Oil Service Light Reset, TPMS, TPS/TBA, etc.
- 【ABS Bleeding Scan Tool】When the vehicle has replaced the ABS computer/ABS pump, replacing the brake master cylinder, brake cylinder, brake pipeline, and brake fluid, there may be air in the Car's ABS system. Our car diagnostic scanner can help you check for ABS bleeding, which you should perform the ABS bleeding to bleed the brake system to restore ABS braking sensitivity.
- 【ABS SRS Scan Tool】The function of airbags is to reduce the degree of injury to the people in the event of a vehicle collision. You need to check frequently whether the ABS SRS is functioning properly. Our code reader can help you find common airbag problems easily include: malfunctioning airbags, disconnected airbag wiring, and damaged airbag sensors.
- 【Oil Light Reset, EPA, SAS】If the brake pads are damaged, the brake pads should be replaced, and the brake pads need to be reset at the same time. When your car replaces the steering angle position sensor, the steering angle needs to be reset to find the relative zero where the car keeps driving straight. The oil light reset is required when the car oil or the mechanical parts that monitor oil life are replaced. Our obd2 scanner can do these jobs very well!
- 【Support 17 Languages and Multiple Car Models】Supported languages include English, Spanish, German, French, Portuguese, Swedish, Italian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Hungarian, Thai, Slovak, Dutch and Polish. This is a car scanner tool for ABS and SRS systems that supports most types of cars on the market. (Please Note: 28 special functions are excluded!)
- 🔧【PLUG AND PLAY - EASY TO USE】 : ANCEL FX2000 car scanner only takes 3 steps to connect to the car for diagnosis without cumbersome operations. The latest FX2000 scan tool is equipped with a one-key diagnosis function, which can automatically identify the model and year of your car, and automatically diagnose the car. Even beginners can use it to read the data and find out what the fault codes mean.
- 🚗【FULL OBD-LEVEL DIAGNOSTICS TOOL】: Quickly determines the cause of engine system faults, reads current, permanent and pending codes. After the repair, clears the codes and turns off the warning light. In addition, the FX2000 engine code reader also displays important OBD II advanced data such as fuel, live data and other manufacturer-specific parameters in real time to ensure that the engine ECU is operating correctly and safely, saving vehicle owners a lot of time and money in maintenance.
- 🚙【TRANSMISSION FAULT DIAGNOSTIC TOOL】: Some noises come from the transmission? Ancel obd2 scanner will read fault codes, display live transmission system data (fluid temperature, fluid pump, clutch actuation, pressure, etc.), and ensures transmission performance is optimal for vehicle speed and load. It provides detailed TCM data of the vehicle, so you can quickly and accurately find existing or potential problems.
- 🚐【FIND OUT SRS WRONG】: ANCEL FX2000 automotive scanner is able to read and clear fault codes in the SRS (airbag) and turn off the warning light to make sure the system is working correctly and safely. This odb2 scanner also displays a live graphical data stream of the supplemental restraint system (air bag), which allows you to analyze and verify that the air bag system is working properly.
- 🚌【ABS OBD2 SCANNER】:The FX2000 diagnostic scanner for all vehicles can read and clear the Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC) data stream transmitted from the ABS. By retrieving the ABS code data, the obd scanner can check the various brake components and accurately diagnose problems.
Last update on 2023-11-16 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
This product presentation was made with AAWP plugin.