January 14, 2019 NHTSA CAMPAIGN NUMBER: 19V017000
Passenger Frontal Air Bag Inflator May Explode
An inflator explosion may result in sharp metal fragments striking the driver or other occupants resulting in serious injury or death.
NHTSA Campaign Number: 19V017
Manufacturer BMW of North America, LLC
Components AIR BAGS
Potential Number of Units Affected 83,016
BMW of North America, LLC (BMW) is recalling certain 2007-2013 X5 xDrive30i, X5 xDrive35i, X5 xDrive48i, X5 xDrive50i and X5 M vehicles, 2008-2014 X6 xDrive35i, X6 xDrive50i and X6 M vehicles, 2009-2013 X5 xDrive35d vehicles and 2010-2011 X6 ActiveHybrid vehicles. These vehicles are equipped with certain air bag inflators assembled as part of the passenger frontal air bag modules used as original equipment or replacement equipment. In the event of a crash necessitating deployment of the passenger frontal air bag, these inflators may explode due to propellant degradation occurring after long-term exposure to absolute humidity and temperature cycling.
BMW will notify owners, and dealers will replace the passenger frontal air bag module, free of charge. The recall began March 14, 2019. Owners may contact BMW customer service at 1-800-525-7417.
Owners may also contact the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-424-9153), or go to www.safercar.gov.
Check if your BMW has a Recall
|SI B65 02 19
Audio, Navigation, Monitors, Alarms, SRS
RECALL 19V-XXX: PASSENGER’S FRONT AIR BAG MODULE
New information provided by this revision is preceded by this symbol .
Please perform the procedure outlined in this Service Information on all affected vehicles before customer delivery. In the event the customer has already taken delivery of the vehicle, please perform the procedure the next time the vehicle is in the shop.
|E70 (X5 incl. Diesel)||E71 (X6, incl. M)||E72 (X6 ActiveHybrid)|
BMW of North America, LLC is conducting a Voluntary Safety Recall (effective January 14, 2019) on certain BMW X5 and X6 SAV vehicles that were produced from December 20, 2006 through June 25, 2014. This recall involves vehicles equipped with “non-desiccated Takata PSPI-2 inflators” which need to be replaced.
Owners will be notified by First Class mail about the Recall and will be instructed to bring their vehicles in for a free repair in early March 2019.
To assist you with customer concerns, please reference the attached Q&A
Approximately 83,016 vehicles are affected by this recall. This is an expansion to the previously announced recalls 16V-364, 17V-020 and 18V-030.
|19V-XXX ~ 83,016 vehicles Defect code 0072990100|
|E70 (X5 SAV, incl. M)||Dec 2006 – June 2013|
|E70 (X5 SAV diesel)||Mar 2008 – June 2013|
|E71 (X6 SAC incl. M)|
|E72 (X6 ActiveHybrid)||April 2009 – September 2011|
Defect Code 0072990100 is now displayed in the “Open Campaigns” paragraph of the Warranty History Inquiry on DCSnet, in the Key Reader, in ISPA and in AIR. Always reference open campaigns to determine if the vehicle is part of this recall.
Replace the passenger’s front air bag assembly.
Please record exterior cosmetic condition of dashboard cover on the Repair Order prior to any repair.
Follow ISTA Repair Instructions for removal/installation of air bag assembly:
- REP 72 12 000 – Removing and installing or replacing air bag module on passenger side
In addition to the repair instructions and to assist you in performing this repair, refer to a step by step video on how to remove the air bag from the vehicle.
It is necessary to document which air bag goes into which vehicle. Therefore the technician is required to note on the repair order the serial number of the new air bag. The serial number should also be entered into the warranty claims comment section.
The dash cover and center console have sharp edges that can cut into the dashboard or seat during removal. Take precautions to prevent contact that can damage the interior.
After installation of the air bag, if there are any noises during the road test:
- Check whether the dashboard is installed correctly. Indications of an installation problem include: Uneven gaps around the dashboard, excessive gaps, and contact between the windscreen and dashboard.
- Follow Non Electrical Diagnosis (NED) Test Plan to repair the noise(s). The NED test plan can be found under the Function Structure tab, 03 Body, 01 Noise, Instrument board and center console interference noise: ABL-DIT-B65116_E70MECH1
This test plan will show different countermeasures for noise(s) based on the location of the noise.
Please monitor the Parts Matrix and DCS messages for the parts ordering procedure.
|72 12 6 995 901||Air Bag Passenger Front (Final repair part)||1|
|07 11 9 905 949||Hex Hut M6||8|
Note: Only request and invoice the applicable part number specified and listed in this Service Information bulletin. Performing a part number look-up in ETK/EPC by VIN or model will result with the wrong part being invoiced.
The parts replaced to perform and submit for this Recall repair procedure are the property of BMW NA.
Your center is responsible for the proper identification, storage and documentation of these parts. They must be held in a secure retention area until notification of claim payment is made by BMW NA through DCSnet.
Upon claim payment, a DCSnet part return tag will be generated for the driver’s front air bag module with special handling instructions.
l Please DO NOT return these recalled air bag modules directly to Lightning Resources or the WPRC.
Inflatable air bags are classified as dangerous goods by the Department of Transportation (DOT) and require special preparation, packing and labeling for transport.
Your center is responsible for following all rules and regulations that apply to shipping dangerous goods as described in the attachment.
A shipping procedure has been created for returning the replaced air bag modules directly to Takata. There is also a procedure available for “Bulk Shipping 15 or more air bag modules” at one time to Takata.
These procedures are contained in the “Part Return Program Instructions” and “Bulk Ship” PDF attachments to this bulletin; please read both of them. Effective immediately, please use the following email address when scheduling bulk shipment returns to Takata:
The parts are to be packaged in the same packaging that the new part arrived in for shipment back to Takata.
The returns pickup schedule has been changed from weekly to every two weeks (bi-weekly)
Reimbursement for this Recall will be via normal claim entry utilizing the information below:
|Labor Operation:||Labor Allowance:||Description:|
|00 67 186||34 FRU||Replace the front passenger air bag module (Main work)|
|00 67 755||32 FRU||Replace the front passenger air bag module (Plus work)|
|And, when applicable|
|00 67 756||2 FRU||Additional work for vehicles with the rear entertainment (DVD) system (SA 6FF)|
To determine which defect code should be used for a specific VIN, please enter the VIN in to AIR (1), or use the key reader/ISPA Light application. Additionally, the defect code that applies to each VIN is displayed in the Warranty Vehicle Inquiry (2).
- The defect code is listed under the title “campaign number”
- The defect code is listed under the title “campaign code”
The serial number of the new air bag module must be entered as in the comment field of the warranty application. The claim will be rejected if the serial number is missing from the warranty claim.
And, as applicable:
Alternative Mobility Solution (AMS)
This Recall repair qualifies for Alternative Mobility Solution (AMS) expense reimbursement, claim this item under the Defect Code noted above as follows:
- Sublet Code 2 – Itemize the AMS sublet amount on the repair order and in the claim comment section.
Please refer to SI B01 29 16 for additional information.
Reimbursement of Prior Customer-Pay Repairs (TREAD Act)
For this Safety Recall, prior repair reimbursement requests are not likely. Typically, a customer would have their air bag module replaced because it deployed as a result of an accident. In these cases, either an insurance company or the customer themselves pays for accident-related air bag module replacements. These cases are not covered by this recall and are not entitled to be reimbursed.
Posted: Friday, January 18, 2019
View PDF attachment 19V-xxx_E7X PAB QA_14Jan2019_final.
View PDF attachment B650219 Recall Notice.
View PDF attachment B650219_Parts_Bulk_Ship_Return.
View PDF attachment B650219_Parts_Return_Program_Instructions.
View PDF attachment B650219_Vehicle_Storage_Agreement_-Takata.
View PDF attachment REP 72 12 000.
SAFETY RECALL NOTICE
To: All Center Operators, Sales Managers, Service Manager, Parts Manager and Warranty Processor
RE: Recall 19V-XXX: Passenger’s Front Air Bag Module (B65 02 19)
BMW of North America, LLC is conducting a Voluntary Safety Recall (effective January 14, 2019) on certain BMW X5 and X6 SAV vehicles that were produced from December 20, 2006 through June 25, 2014.
Owners will be notified by First Class mail about the Recall and will be instructed to bring their vehicles in for a free repair when parts are available.
Please be reminded that it is a violation of federal law (The Safety Act) for you to sell, lease or deliver any new motor vehicle covered by this notification until the recall repair has been performed. This means that centers may not legally deliver new motor vehicles to consumers until they are fixed or use/sell replacement equipment/parts subject to this recall. Note also that substantial civil penalties apply to violations of the Safety Act.
Also, you should not sell, lease or deliver any Certified Pre-Owned or used vehicles subject to a safety recall until the repair is completed.
Please follow any special instructions that we provide to you for the return or disposition of recall parts.
We appreciate all your assistance with this Recall.
BMW X5 SAV and X6 SAC
Model Year 2007 – 2014
Passenger’s Front Air Bag Module
Safety Recall 19V-xxx
Last updated: 1/14/2019
|Q1.||Which models are included in this Safety Recall Campaign?|
|Included are approximately 83,016 vehicles, with approximate volumes and production dates as noted below.
|Q2.||Which inflator is affected?|
|This recall campaign involves the Takata PSPI-2 inflator.
|Q3.||Why are other X5 and X6 vehicles not included?
The vehicles included in this recall are Model Year 2014 and older for Zone A, Zone B, and Zone C. See geographic areas by zone in Q13/14 response. Other X5 and X6 vehicles are already included in recalls 16V-364, 17V-020 and 18V-030.
|What is the fix?
The passenger’s front air bag module will be replaced.
|How long will the repair take?
This FREE repair may take approximately four hours; however, additional time may be required depending upon your BMW center’s schedule.
|Q6.||How will I be notified of this recall?
You will receive a letter by the beginning of March via First Class mail, advising you of this recall. To ensure BMW of North America, LLC has your most recent contact and vehicle information, please register your vehicle at https://www.bmwusa.com/myBMW. Registration is free, and will give you access to factory initiated campaigns and other information specific to your BMW vehicle.
|Q7.||Do I have to wait for my letter to have my vehicle serviced?
No. You should schedule an appointment immediately with an authorized BMW center for service and repair. You can locate your nearest BMW center at www.bmwusa.com/dealer.
|Q8.||What options are available if it is too inconvenient for me to bring my vehicle to a BMW center for service?
There are a few options to help overcome the inconvenience of bringing your vehicle in for service like mobile repair, alternate transportation, pickup/drop-off, dealer events and towing. Contact your local BMW center to check what is available.
|Q9.||Is the driver’s front air bag in my vehicle affected by a recall?
You can check for open recalls by entering your vehicle identification number (VIN) at www.bmwusa.com/recall. A sample owner notification letter and Q&A are available if your VIN is affected. You can also call or visit your local BMW center’s service department.
|Q10.||Why is this recall just coming out now? I just had my drivers airbag recall performed.
The recall schedule follows the guidelines published by NHTSA in the May 2016 amended Takata Recall Coordinated Remedy Order.
General Takata Questions
|Q1.||What is the specific concern?|
|Takata’s investigation to date indicates that exposure to certain environmental conditions (several years of exposure to persistent conditions of high absolute humidity) could lead to overly aggressive combustion in the event of air bag deployment.
|Q2.||What is desiccant?|
|Put simply, desiccant is a substance with properties that enable it to soak up water vapor from the air surrounding it.
|Q3.||Why are other BMW models not included?|
|Other vehicles have frontal air bags that were produced with different inflators.
|Q4.||What can happen as a result of this issue?|
|In a crash where the air bag deploys, the air bag inflator housing may rupture and could cause metal fragments to pass through the air bag cushion material, which may result in injury or death to vehicle occupants.
|Q5.||Is it possible to find out whether the problem exists in my car?|
|No. There is no way to detect if your BMW might have an air bag inflator potentially at risk of rupturing upon deployment in an accident.
|Q6.||How did BMW become aware of this issue?|
|BMW became aware of this issue from Takata (the air bag module supplier) and NHTSA.
|Q7.||Can I continue to drive my vehicle?|
|Yes. However, you should have this service performed by an authorized BMW center as soon as possible. If you are not the only driver of this vehicle, please advise all other drivers of this important information.
|Q8.||I did not receive a letter from BMW regarding my vehicle. How can I find out if my BMW is included in this recall?|
|You can check for open recalls a few different ways. You can enter your vehicle identification number (VIN) at www.bmwusa.com/recall and download a sample owner notification letter and Q&A if your VIN is affected. You can also call or visit your local BMW center’s service department. Make sure to update your contact information by registering at https://www.bmwusa.com/myBMW.
|What if I am not the current owner of this vehicle?|
|You can update your vehicle ownership information by registering at https://www.bmwusa.com/myBMW.
|Q10.||Am I eligible for reimbursement under the TREAD Act if I previously replaced my passenger’s front air bag module?|
|In this particular recall, reimbursement is likely not applicable, as you would typically have replaced your frontal air bag module as a result of an accident. In that situation, most likely your insurance company paid for the repair. However, in the very unusual (unlikely) scenario that you previously paid to replace the front air bag module “out-of-pocket” upon learning of this possible defect, you may be eligible for reimbursement. Additional information will be provided when BMW mails the letter asking you to make an appointment with an authorized BMW center.
|Q11.||I’m not the first owner of this vehicle and am concerned it may have been kept in a high humidity state. What can you tell me?|
|Any vehicle that was ever registered in hot and humid area as defined by NHTSA is given priority on the list of customers being notified about this recall.
|Q12.||Which states are considered to be high absolute humidity areas?|
|Alabama, California, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Louisiana, Mississippi, South Carolina, Texas, Puerto Rico, American Samoa, Guam, Saipan, and U.S. Virgin Islands.
|Q13.||What determines the prioritized locations that are associated with the most at-risk vehicles – and what is the average propellant degradation time in each?|
|Per the NHTSA, geographic zones have been established based on the temperature fluctuations and humidity and the exposure time required under those environmental conditions to degrade the propellant to the point where it poses an unreasonable risk to safety. High Absolute Humidity (“HAH”) definitions are as follows:
14 Affected Products
10 Associated Documents
Remedy Instructions and TSB
Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)RCMN-19V017-2476
Remedy Instructions and TSB
Defect Notice 573 Report
ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2019-1
Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2019-2
Remedy Instructions and TSB
Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2019-3
Latest Recalls Documents
1 Associated Investigation
Air Bag Inflator Rupture
NHTSA ID: EA15001
Dated opened: February 24, 2015
The Office of Defects Investigation (ODI) opened PE14-016 in June 2014 based on six inflator rupture incidents involving consumer owned vehicles produced by five vehicle manufacturers. All six vehicles were operated in Florida or Puerto Rico at the time of the rupture and for the majority of their service life, and were equipped with inflators produced by Takata, a tier-one supplier of automotive air bag systems.
During the course of PE14-016, ODI determined that five additional vehicle manufacturers used inflators of a similar design and vintage also supplied by Takata. No evidence of field failures was found in vehicles produced by these five additional manufacturers. Nonetheless, at ODI’s insistence, all 10 vehicle manufacturers initiated a regional recall within approximately two weeks of the opening of the investigation. The regions recalled initially included Florida, Puerto Rico, Hawaii, and the U.S. Virgin Islands, areas with high absolute humidity and climatic conditions believed to be a significant factor in the inflator ruptures. As part of the recall actions, inflators removed from remedied vehicles are to be returned to Takata for testing.
Takata’s initial test results on passenger inflators from remedied vehicles indicated a much higher than anticipated rupture frequency for inflators returned from Florida. Accordingly ODI requested all 10 manufacturers expand the regional recalls for passenger inflators to include other geographic areas where high absolute humidity conditions exist, including the Gulf States and other coastal areas. Takata’s testing of the passenger inflators to date continues to indicate this geographic area as having the highest risk, with no ruptures occurring from inflators returned from outside the expanded recall regions. During PE14-016 four additional passenger inflator field events occurred, all in vehicles from the same expanded geographic region.
Also during PE14-016 four additional driver inflator field events occurred including two in vehicles from regions not known for high absolute humidity, specifically California and North Carolina. Accordingly, ODI requested all five of the affected vehicle manufacturers currently using the subject Takata driver inflators expand to nationwide recalls. Significantly, neither of the affected vehicle manufacturers or Takata provided any explanation to account for these two driver air bag inflator ruptures outside the area of high absolute humidity. Takata testing of returned driver inflators indicates a lower rupture frequency as compared to passenger inflator testing. All test ruptures reported by Takata to date have occurred on inflators returned from high absolute humidity areas.
The investigation now includes all manufacturers and vehicles known to be affected at this time. ODI’s investigation will focus on, among other things, root cause analysis, other potential defect consequences, identification of affected vehicles scope, and adequacy of the remedy.
The five ODI reports cited above can be reviewed online at https://www-odi.nhtsa.dot.gov/owners/SearchNHTSAID under the following identification numbers: 10537899, 10568848, 10585224, 10605877, 10651492
- Simple & Non-Toxic - Condition & protect in one simple step to maintain any finished leather surface
- Use On - Use regularly on accessories such as leather, purses, shoes, boots, briefcases & handbags
- Protect - UVX - Sunscreen protects all types of leather from sun damage, fading, drying & cracking
- Restore - Safely removes dirt, soil & residue to soften, strengthen & moisturize neglected leather
- Recommended - Finished leather surfaces including car interior shoes boots briefcases handbags & coats
- KEEP IT CLEAN: Chemical Guys Leather Cleaner Keeps your leather seats and accessories clean with ; the gentle formula removes dirt, grease, body oils, sweat from all types of fine natural leather, durable sealed leather, and synthetic leather materials
- PH BALANCED: Leather Cleaner is pH balanced for the most efficient cleaning and preserves the leather's strength, durability and appearance; penetrates the pores of leather to lift and suspend dirt and oils
- DRY-TO-THE-TOUCH FORMULA: Simply mist Leather Cleaner directly onto the leather piece or into a cleaning towel, then buff dry with a fresh microfiber towel; Water-based surfactants cleans and removes dirt, dust, and body oils, leaving no residue
- IT'S NOT JUST FOR CAR SEATS & INTERIORS: Leather Cleaner works on all things leather, seats, interiors, jackets, shoes, boots, couches, purses, bags and more; Everyone has something leather in their home
- FAST, EASY & FUN: No one "loves to clean", but if you are using products that make it fast and easy, it's certainly more fun; Leather Cleaner is a gentle cleanser that removes dirt, grease, body oils, sweat, food residue, and light stains from fine natural leather, durable sealed leather, and synthetic leather materials like suede
- NOT JUST FOR AUTO CARE - The Leather Cleaner & Conditioner Kit is the perfect one-two punch to restoring leather - interiors, jackets, shoes, purses, furniture and more; everyone has something leather in their home, keep it looking & smelling it’s best.
- THE PERFECT COMBO - Cleaning and conditioning is crucial for leather to look its best: old leather dries out, cracks, and fades; dirty leather shines from body oil; when cleaned & conditioned, leather feels smooth & silky, and smells fresh and luxurious.
- CLEAN, THEN CONDITION - Leather Cleaner is pH balance, colorless and odorless; it penetrates the pores in leather to remove dirt and oils; Leather Conditioner, has a subtle leather scent & Vitamin E nourishes leather and helps reduce daily damage.
- MADE IN AMERICA – Leather Cleaner and Conditioner are proudly produced in the USA. We celebrate the happiness of clean cars each day in our Southern California headquarters as well as our Detail Garage retail store locations throughout the country.
- THE GO TO BRAND IN CAR CARE - Car lovers choose Chemical Guys, not only for the finest car care products, but the world class customer support and vast detailing knowledge Chemical Guys is more than a brand it's a lifestyle with a worldwide following.
- Easily clean and condition leather to renew its appearance and prolong suppleness with this 2-step Lexol Leather Regimen Kit
- Kit contains: (1) 8 oz. bottle of All Leather Deep Cleaner, (1) 8 oz. bottle of All Leather Deep Conditioner, and 2 Premium Applicator Sponges
- Cleaner restores and revives leather by lifting dirt and oils, allowing them to be easily wiped away
- Conditioner contains fine oil droplets that nourish, restore flexibility, and protect leather against cracking without leaving greasy residue
- Easy-to-use cap dispenses, Ideal for use on: leather auto upholstery, footwear, furniture, handbags & briefcases, sports equipment and luggage
- NON-TOXIC, READY-TO-USE LEATHER CLEANER: This premixed version of our popular leather cleaner is the same non-toxic, natural product in a convenient, ready-to-use formula. Ideal for all your leather goods, plus vinyl, faux leather, plastic and rubber, our proven formula is powerful, odorless, and chemical-free.
- CLEAN ALL YOUR LEATHER - EVEN FAUX/VINYL: Quickly and gently removes dirt, oil, tough stains and grime from car seats, truck seats, upholstery, furniture, handbags, purses, shoes, jackets, accessories, holsters, work gloves, motorcycle gear, saddles, and tack. Effectively cleans new and old leather of all colors, including black leather, white leather, brown leather, red leather, and yellow leather. Safe for exotic leather as well!
- A POWERFUL CLEANER IN AN EASY SOLUTION: Premixed and ready to use immediately, this 8oz size is not concentrated and is ready to use out of the bottle – no mixing required! Use by moistening a lint-free cloth with cleaner and gently applying to your leather. No need to scrub or rub — simply wipe down the dirty leather and allow it to dry. Spot test on each leather item first. Not for use on suede. Great size to keep in the automobile.
- FAMILY OWNED, AMERICAN MADE, SPECIALLY FORMULATED: For over 50 years, we have specialized in making the best leather care products, including Leather Honey Leather Conditioner, the #1 best-selling leather care product on Amazon. Our small family business has millions of happy customers.
- UNLIMITED 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: If you're not happy with any of our leather products, simply return them for a full refund of your purchase price!
- BRING YOUR LEATHER BACK TO LIFE: Safely remove dirt, soil & residue to soften; strengthen & moisturize neglected leather.
- EASY TO USE WIPES: Our multi-action formula conditions & protects in one simple step to maintain and restore any finished leather surface
- MULTIPLE USES: Use regularly on accessories such as leather; purses; shoes; boots; briefcases & handbags; Condition leather sofas; couches and chairs to restore their beauty and suppleness.
- UVX PROTECTION: Weiman Leather Conditioner contains UVX-15 sunscreen which protects all types of leather from sun damage; fading; drying & cracking
- CARE FOR YOUR AUTO INTERIOR: Perfect for cleaning; protecting and restoring your car; SUV; truck; motorcycle or Jeep seats and interior.
- BRING LEATHER TO LIFE: Improve the look and feel of your leather by safely removing dirt, soil and residue. Weiman softens and moisturizes finished leather to revitalize your favorite furniture and accessories.
- ONE SIMPLE STEP: Our multi-action formula cleans, conditions and protects finished leather surfaces in one simple step.
- MULTIPLE USES: Restore the beauty of leather sofas, couches, chairs and other furniture. Use it regularly on purses, shoes, boots, coats, briefcases and handbags.
- UV PROTECTION: It contains UVX-15 sunscreen to shield your prized leather from sun damage, fading and cracking.
- CARE FOR YOUR CAR: Perfect for cleaning, protecting and restoring the interior of your car, SUV, truck or motorcycle seat.
- BRING YOUR LEATHER, FAUX LEATHER & VINYL BACK TO LIFE: Safely remove dirt, soil & residue to soften, strengthen & moisturize neglected leather.
- EASY TO USE FORMULA: Our multi-action formula conditions & protects in one simple step to maintain and restore any finished leather surface
- MULTIPLE USES: Use regularly on accessories such as leather, purses, shoes, boots, briefcases & handbags. Condition leather sofas, couches, and chairs to restore their beauty and suppleness.
- UVX PROTECTION: Weiman Leather Conditioner contains UVX-15 sunscreen which protects all types of leather from sun damage, fading, drying & cracking
- CARE FOR YOUR AUTO INTERIOR: Perfect for cleaning, protecting, and restoring your car, SUV, truck, motorcycle or Jeep seats and interior.
- One 16 fl oz bottle of Armor All Leather Care With Beeswax
- Spray formula with real beeswax to nourish leather
- Removes dirt and soil to effectively clean the grain
- Conditions to restore supple feel and natural beauty
- Protects and helps prevent drying, aging and cracking
- PREMIUM LEATHER CLEANER SINCE 1882: Bickmore Bick 1 Leather Cleaner is an aggressive leather cleaner that is formulated to quickly and easily remove surface dirt, grime, sweat, and salt stains from smooth finished leathers.
- GETS THE TOUGH STAINS OUT EVERY TIME: The best leather cleaner on the market today. Bick 1 effortlessly cleans hardworking leathers like equestrian leather products that are known for their hard to remove stains and blemishes.
- SAFE FOR PROPERLY TANNED LEATHERS: Including but not limited to surfaces such as shoes, boots, equestrian equipment, exotics, and many other leather products. Our time tested formula is proven to ensure a deep and effective cleaning.
- FOLLOW UP BICK 1 WITH BICK 4: After cleaning your leather goods with Bick 1 make sure to follow up the process with our popular Bick 4 Leather Conditioner. This two step process will make your leather goods look great and last as long as possible.
- MADE IN THE USA: Bickmore is proud to produce all Bickmore Bick 1 Leather Cleaner in the United States of America.
Last update on 2023-05-22 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
This product was presentation was made with AAWP plugin.