July 3, 2019 NHTSA CAMPAIGN NUMBER: 19V513000
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source can increase the risk of a fire.
NHTSA Campaign Number: 19V513
Manufacturer BMW of North America, LLC
Components FUEL SYSTEM, OTHER, ENGINE
Potential Number of Units Affected 115
BMW of North America, LLC (BMW) is recalling certain 2020 750i xDrive, 2019 M850i xDrive Coupe, M850i xDrive Convertible, X5 xDrive50i, X7 xDrive50i, and M5 vehicles. The high pressure fuel pump may not have been properly attached to the engine, which may cause the fuel pump flange to crack, resulting in a fuel leak.
Owners may also contact the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-424-9153), or go to www.safercar.gov.
SIB 13 03 19
DELIVERY STOP & RECALL 19V-513: HIGH PRESSURE FUEL PUMPS
Please perform the procedure outlined in this Service Information on all affected vehicles before customer delivery. In the event the customer has already taken delivery of the vehicle, please perform the procedure the next time the vehicle is in the shop.
This Service Information bulletin (Revision 1) replaces SI B13 03 19 dated June 2019.
What’s New (specific text highlighted):
- Affected vehicles
- Parts and warranty information added
|G05 (X5 Sports Activity Vehicle)||G07 (X7 SAV)||G12 ( 7 Series Sedan)||G14 (8 Series Coupe)|
|G15 (8 Series Convertible)||F90 (M5 Sedan)|
All with N63B, N63M and S63M engines.
One or more of the high-pressure fuel pump’s mounting screws may have been incorrectly tightened during vehicle assembly. A loose mounting screw can result in vibrations which, over time, could cause the fuel line to loosen and eventually leak.
This Delivery Stop involves F90, G05, G07, G12, G14 and G15 vehicles produced from October 10, 2018 to June 24, 2019.
Vehicles which require this Delivery Stop to be completed will show it as Open when checked either in AIR, the Service Menu of DCSnet (Dealer Communication System) or with the Key Reader
Replace both high pressure pumps and their mounting screws. Refer to the following repair instructions for replacement procedures.
G05 and G07:
- 13 51 668 Remove and install / replace the left high pressure pump
- 13 51 672 Remove and install / replace the right high pressure pump
F90, G12, G14 and G15:
- 13 51 065 Remove and install / replace the left high pressure pump
- 13 51 070 Remove and install / replace the right high pressure pump
Refer to the ETK and the applicable repair instructions for one-time use fasteners and/or component information regarding additional or replacement screws, gaskets, and seals that need to be installed and claimed.
|High pressure pump cylinder 1-4 (All except S63M)||1||13 51 8 648 176|
|High pressure pump cylinder 5-8 (All except S63M)||1||13 51 8 648 177|
|High pressure pump cylinder (S63M)||2||13 51 7 852 361|
|ISA screw for high-pressure pump (from 12/2018)||4||13 51 8 098 306|
|ISA screw for high-pressure pump (up to 12/2018)||4||13 51 8 073 851|
|Seal for high pressure pump||2||11 12 8 071 821|
|Hex screw for dome strut at the strut tower (G11 G12 G14 G15)||2||51 71 6 966 566|
|Hex screw for front of the strut tower(G11 G12 G14 G15)||2||07 14 9 390 155|
|Bolt (G05 G07)||10||07 14 6 886 617|
|Hex screw for strut tower (G05 G07)||6||07 14 7 483 888|
|Torx screw for front strut tower (G05 G07)||2||31 10 6 859 809|
Reimbursement for this Recall will be via normal claim entry utilizing the following information:
Completion before the first vehicle delivery to a customer or the vehicle is already in the workshop.
Vehicles without Option Code ZDH Dynamic Handling Package-
|Work Pkg||Labor Operation:||Labor Allowance:||Description (Plus work)|
|# 1||00 68 526||G07 – 51 FRU||Replace both high pressure pumps|
|G05 – 52 FRU|
|G14 and G15 – 53 FRU|
|G12 – 54 FRU|
|F90 – 49 FRU|
Vehicles with Option Code ZDH Dynamic Handling Package-
|Work Pkg||Labor Operation:||Labor Allowance:||Description (Plus work):|
|# 2||00 68 529||G07 – 71 FRU||Replace both high pressure pumps|
|G05 – 72 FRU|
The vehicle arrives at your center and this Recall Campaign shows open (No other Main work will be performed/claimed during this workshop visit)
Vehicles without Option Code ZDH Dynamic Handling Package-
|Work Pkg||Labor Operation:||Labor Allowance:||Description (Main work):|
|# 3||00 68 023||G07 – 53 FRU||Replace both high pressure pumps|
|G05 – 54 FRU|
|G14 and G15 – 54 FRU|
|G12 – 55 FRU|
|F90 – 51 FRU|
Vehicles with Option Code ZDH Dynamic Handling Package-
|Work Pkg||Labor Operation:||Labor Allowance:||Description (Main work):|
|# 4||00 68 026||G07 – 73 FRU||Replace both high pressure pumps|
|G05 – 74 FRU|
Claim Repair Comments
Unless additional related/in conjunction work was required (not addressed and/or included in one of the options provided above), then only reference the SIB number and the work package (Pkg) number performed in the RO technician notes and in the claim comments (For example: B13 03 19 WP 1).
And, as needed:
Sublet – Bulk Materials
|Sublet Code 4||Up to $25.00||Reimbursement for the repair-related bulk materials (Do not use the BMW part numbers for claim submission)|
Sublet reimbursement calculation for claiming the applicable repair-related bulk materials (BMW part numbers) is at the dealer net price amount for the quantities used plus your center’s handling.
Enter this material cost in sublet and itemize the amount on the repair order and in claim comment section.
And, as applicable:
Alternative Mobility Solution (AMS) for Vehicle Owners (RO and Claim Comments Required)
This Recall repair qualifies for Alternative Mobility Solution (AMS) expense reimbursement, claim this item under the Defect Code noted above as follows:
Sublet Code 2 – Itemize the AMS sublet amount on the repair order and in the claim comment section.
Please refer to SI B01 29 16 for additional information.
TREAD Act Reimbursement – Qualifying Prior Customer-Pay Repairs
If your center is presented with a reimbursement request, BMW of North America, LLC will reimburse qualifying customer-pay repairs that were performed on affected vehicles prior to the release of this Recall Service Information bulletin.
If the customer previously paid for a qualifying repair, please proceed as applicable:
The customer arrives with an affected vehicle to your workshop
Perform the open Recall repair outlined in this bulletin, and
If the prior repair qualifies (see below), submit for both the Recall repair and the customer-pay reimbursement (Separate repair line items/separate defect codes).
The customer only presents your center with a customer-pay invoice for the prior repair
If the vehicle and the prior repair qualifies (see below), submit for the customer-pay reimbursement portion only.
Customer-pay Invoice Review and Reimbursement Procedure
Review and verify that the prior customer-pay invoice (BMW center or independent repair shop) contains a repair that was performed to address the issue described in this Recall Service Information bulletin.
If this prior repair qualifies, reimburse the customer (labor and parts).
Submit for this customer-paid repair expense under Defect Code 85 99 00 12 NA, as follows:
Sublet Code 3
Dollar amount (with no markup)
Comment: Recall 19V-513: High Pressure Fuel Pumps – Reimbursement for allowable expenses that relate to performing the prior qualifying customer-pay repair
Additionally, explain and itemize the claimed sublet amount on the repair and in the claim comments
Retain the original customer pay invoice in your files; this documentation may be requested by BMW during the claim review process.
Note: A repair performed on a non-affected vehicle or the diagnosis and repair of other unrelated issues do not qualify for reimbursement.
This claim submission for the prior customer-pay reimbursement, when it is submitted as outlined under Defect Code 85 99 00 12 NA, will not close the Open Safety Recall on the vehicle.
picture_as_pdf B130319 Attachment G0x-G1x-HighPressureFuelPump-QA-(27Jun2019).pdf
picture_as_pdf B130319 Attachment Recall Notice.pdf
SAFETY RECALL NOTICE
To: All Center Operators, Sales Managers, Service Manager, Parts Manager and Warranty Processor
RE: Delivery Stop and Recall 19V-xxx: High Pressure Fuel Pump (B13 03 19)
BMW of North America, LLC is conducting a Voluntary Safety Recall (effective June 27, 2019) on certain Model Year 2019-2020 BMW vehicles that have been produced between October 10, 2018 – June 5, 2019.
Please be reminded that it is a violation of federal law (The Safety Act) for you to sell, lease or deliver any new motor vehicle covered by this notification until the recall repair has been performed. This means that centers may not legally deliver new motor vehicles to consumers until they are fixed or use/sell replacement equipment/parts subject to this recall. Note also that substantial civil penalties apply to violations of the Safety Act.
Also, you should not sell, lease or deliver any Certified Pre-Owned or used vehicles subject to a safety recall until the repair is completed.
Please follow any special instructions that we provide to you for the return or disposition of recall parts.
We appreciate all your assistance with this Recall.
Q1. Which BMW models in the US are potentially affected by this Safety Recall?
Q2. What is the specific issue?
One or both of the high-pressure fuel pumps may not have been produced to specifications.
Q3. What can happen as a result of this issue?
Q4. Why are other vehicles not included in this Safety Recall?
For other vehicles, the fuel pumps were produced to specifications.
Q5. Can I continue to drive my vehicle?
Yes. However, when you receive a letter requesting you to make an appointment to have this Safety Recall performed by an authorized BMW center, please do so as soon as possible. If you are not the only driver of this vehicle, please advise all other drivers of this important information.
Q6. Can I determine if this issue exists in my vehicle?
If you notice a fuel odor or fuel leak, your vehicle may be experiencing this issue. Do not continue to drive the vehicle. Contact BMW Roadside Assistance at 1-800-332-4269 to have your vehicle immediately brought to an authorized BMW center.
If this occurs while driving, carefully move away from traffic and pull over to a safe location as soon as possible. All occupants should carefully exit the vehicle and move to a safe location.
Q7. How did BMW become aware of the issue?
BMW became aware of the issue through our quality control procedures.
Q8. How will I be informed of this Safety Recall?
You will receive a letter in August via First Class mail advising you of this Safety Recall and requesting you to schedule an appointment with an authorized BMW center to have this Safety Recall performed. You can locate your nearest authorized BMW center at www.bmwusa.com/dealer.
To ensure BMW has the most recent contact and vehicle information, owners should register their vehicle at www.bmwusa.com/myBMW. Registration is free, and will give them access to factory initiated campaigns and other information specific to their BMW.
Q9. How will my vehicle be repaired?
The high-pressure fuel pumps will be replaced.
Q10. How long will the repair take?
This repair should take approximately one hour; however, additional time may be required depending upon your BMW center’s schedule. The repair will be performed for free by your authorized BMW center.
Q11. Do I have to wait for my letter to have my vehicle serviced?
Yes. We are in the process of implementing this Safety Recall to ensure that the necessary parts, tools, and procedures are available, prior to contacting you to schedule your vehicle to have this Safety Recall performed. For the latest updates to this recall, please visit www.bmwusa.com/recall.
IMPORTANT SAFETY RECALL – Remedy Available
This notice applies to your vehicle,
Recall Campaign No. 19V-513: High-Pressure Fuel Pumps
Dear BMW Owner / Lessee:
This notice is sent to you in accordance with the National Traffic and Motor Vehicle Safety Act. BMW AG has decided that a defect, which relates to motor vehicle safety, exists in certain Model Year 2019-2020 BMW 7 Series, M850i Coupe/Convertible, M5, X5 SAV, and X7 SAV models. Our records indicate that you are the owner of a potentially affected vehicle.
Why are we contacting you?
We are pleased to inform you that we are ready to perform this recall. If you have not had this recall performed, please contact your authorized BMW center immediately to schedule an appointment. Visit www.bmwusa.com/dealer to locate your nearest BMW center.
What could happen?
Over time, the attachment between the high-pressure fuel pumps and the engine could become damaged. This could lead to a fuel leak. A fuel leak, in the presence of an ignition source, could lead to an engine compartment fire.
A fuel leak may be noticed visually or by odor. The engine may switch to reduced-power mode. If this occurs, pull off the road to a safe location away from traffic, and switch off the engine. All occupants should carefully exit the vehicle and move to a safe location away from traffic. Do not continue to drive your vehicle. Contact BMW Roadside Assistance at 1-800-332-4269 immediately to have your vehicle brought to the nearest authorized BMW center. If you are not the only driver of this vehicle, please advise all other drivers and passengers of this important information.
What will BMW do?
The high-pressure fuel pumps will be replaced for free, and will take approximately five hours.
What if I am not the current owner of this vehicle?
You can update the vehicle ownership or your contact information by completing the enclosed postage-paid card or by registering at http://www.bmwusa.com/myBMW. If you are a vehicle lessor, Federal Regulations require you to forward this notice to your lessee within ten days.
What if I have questions or experience problems?
For the latest updates to this recall, please visit www.bmwusa.com/recall. Should you have any questions about this recall, please contact your authorized BMW center. If you need additional assistance, contact BMW Customer Relations and Services at 1-800-525-7417 or at [email protected].
If your BMW center is unable to remedy the defect without charge or within a reasonable period of time, you may notify the Administrator, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, 1200 New Jersey Ave., S.E., Washington, DC 20590, call the toll-free Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY: 1-800-424-9153), or go to http://www.safercar.gov.
Please be assured that your safety is important to us, and we sincerely apologize if this recall causes any inconvenience. We recommend that you and your passengers wear your safety belt at all times.
BMW of North America, LLC
Spanish translation on back side
Traducción en español en el lado inverso
For vehicles registered in the state of California: The California Department of Motor Vehicles, in conjunction with the Air Resources Board, has implemented the Registration Renewal/Recall Tie-In Program which requires the completion of the recall. Upon completion, you will receive a Proof of Correction Certificate. Please save the certificate since the California Department of Motor Vehicles may require it as proof of Emissions Recall Campaign completion.
IMPORTANTE RETIRADA POR MOTIVOS DE SEGURIDAD – Repuesto disponible
Este aviso rige para su vehículo
Campaña de retirada n.º 19V-513: bombas de combustible de alta presión
Agosto de 2019
Estimado propietario o arrendatario de BMW:
Le enviamos este aviso de conformidad con las disposiciones de la National Traffic and Motor Vehicle Safety Act (Ley Nacional de Seguridad de Tráfico y Vehículos). BMW AG ha determinado que algunos modelos de vehículos de la serie 7, el cupé convertible M850i, el M5 y los SAV X5 y X7 de BMW, correspondientes a los años 2019 y 2020, tienen un defecto que afecta la seguridad de estos vehículos motorizados. Nuestros registros indican que usted es propietario de un vehículo potencialmente afectado.
¿Por qué lo estamos contactando?
Nos alegra informarle que estamos listos para realizar esta retirada. Si no se realizó esta retirada aún, póngase en contacto de inmediato con el centro autorizado de BMW para programar una cita. Visite www.bmwusa.com/dealer para encontrar el centro de BMW más cercano.
¿Qué podría pasar?
Con el tiempo, el acoplamiento entre las bombas de combustible de alta presión y el motor podría dañarse. Esto podría provocar una fuga de combustible. Una fuga de combustible, en presencia de una fuente de ignición, podría provocar un incendio en el compartimiento del motor.
Una fuga de combustible puede detectarse visualmente o por el olor. El motor puede pasar al modo de potencia reducida. En ese caso, apártese del camino hacia un lugar seguro lejos del tráfico y apague el motor. Todos los ocupantes deben salir del vehículo con cuidado y trasladarse a un lugar seguro lejos del tráfico. No siga conduciendo su vehículo. Comuníquese de inmediato con BMW Roadside Assistance (Asistencia en la Carretera de BMW) al 1-800-332-4269 para que le lleven el vehículo al centro autorizado de BMW más cercano. Si no es el único conductor de este vehículo, comparta esta información importante con el resto de los conductores y pasajeros.
¿Qué hará BMW?
Las bombas de combustible de alta presión se remplazarán sin costo, lo que demorará aproximadamente cinco horas.
¿Qué ocurre si no soy el propietario actual de este vehículo?
Puede actualizar la información sobre la titularidad del vehículo o su información de contacto completando la tarjeta con respuesta postal paga adjunta o registrándose en http://www.bmwusa.com/myBMW. Si usted es arrendador del vehículo, las reglamentaciones federales requieren que reenvíe este aviso a su arrendatario dentro de los diez días.
¿Qué debo hacer si tengo preguntas o si surgen problemas?
Para obtener las últimas actualizaciones de esta retirada, visite www.bmwusa.com/recall. Si tiene alguna pregunta sobre la retirada, comuníquese con el centro autorizado de BMW. En caso de necesitar asistencia adicional, comuníquese con el BMW Customer Relations and Services (Servicio de Atención al Cliente de BMW) por teléfono al 1-800-525-7417 o por correo electrónico a [email protected].
Si el centro de BMW no puede resolver el defecto sin cargo o dentro de un período razonable, puede notificar al administrador de la National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (Administración Nacional de Seguridad de Tráfico en Carreteras), 1200 New Jersey Ave., S.E., Washington, DC 20590; llamar sin cargo a la Vehicle Safety Hotline (Línea directa de seguridad vehicular) al 1-888-327-4236 (TTY: 1-800-424-9153) o visitar http://www.safercar.gov.
Le garantizamos que nos importa su seguridad y le pedimos sinceras disculpas si esta retirada le causa algún inconveniente. Recomendamos que usted y sus pasajeros utilicen el cinturón de seguridad en todo momento.
BMW of North America, LLC
English translation on back side
Traducción en inglés al dorso
Para los vehículos registrados en el estado de California: El California Department of Motor Vehicles (Departamento de Vehículos Motorizados de California), en colaboración con la Air Resources Board (Junta de Recursos del Aire), implementó el Registration Renewal/Recall Tie-In Program (Programa de registro de renovación/retirada de productos licenciados), el cual requiere que se realice la retirada. Al finalizar, recibirá un certificado de prueba de corrección. Conserve el certificado, ya que el California Department of Motor Vehicles puede pedirlo como prueba de cumplimiento con la campaña de retirada por motivo de emisiones.
5 Affected Products
8 Associated Documents
Remedy Instructions and TSB
Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2020-1
Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2019-4
Defect Notice 573 Report
ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2019-3
Latest Recalls Documents
- Fully Automatic with a Manual Override, Eco-Friendly and Economically Conceived, the Activation 420 is The Next Generation of Herbal/Botanical Decarboxylators. Designed with an 800 Watt Heater and Thermostatically Controlled, the Activation 420 will give you Perfect Results Every Time. You can Decarb up to 2 Ounces of product with either of the Decarb Canisters included and one of them is divided should you wish to Separate and Decarb 2 different strains of product at the same time.
- An LED Digital Control Panel and State-of-the-Art Microprocessor both allow for easy operational precision with each use. Dual Wall and Food Grade 304 Stainless Steel with a Slip Resistant Powder Coated Exterior ensures maximum strength, insulation, and performance. Whether you use the designated predetermined setting or use the DIY settings, usage is a snap.
- The STX International Activation 420 comes with a Main Decarboxylator Power Unit that is Manufactured from BPA Free High Impact Polystyrene and Food Grade Stainless Steel. Also Included is a Lid for Canisters while Decarbing, a Lockable Lid for the Main Power Unit, 2 Aluminum Alloy Decarboxylating Canisters, 2 Silicone Lids so you can use the 2 Canisters for Storage and Fully Illustrated Instructions for Easy Understanding of All Aspects of the Product.
- The STX International Activation 420 is in NO Manner Affiliated with any other Manufacturer's Decarboxylating Machines or their Parent Companies. This Activation 420 Decarboxylator as well as ALL STX International Products come with a 30-Day Unconditional Money Back Warranty and also includes a 3-Year Warranty with the Cost of Parts and Labor Included. PLEASE SCROLL DOWN THIS PAGE FOR MANY MORE PHOTOS & INFORMATION ON THIS PRODUCT!
- ♨️ Fully Activate – Fully activate up to 2 ounces of herbs with the push of a button. Enjoy a stronger final product by baking at precise temperatures (ovens can vary widely, causing loss of potency). Infusion Buds offers fully customizable temperatures from 160 F up to 250 F
- 👍 ODERLESS - Air-tight, silicon canister lid & locking outer lid designed to keep smells inside.
- ✔️FAST & SIMPLE - Ready to use in as little as 30 minutes with all your favorite recipes: brownies, cookies, smoothies, sauces, gummies, beverages and more!
- 📗 ENDLESS RECIPES W/ EBOOK: Use your perfectly activated herbs with any of your favorite recipes or try some of the dozens of recipes and tips included in your eBook!
- 💯1 YEAR WARRANTY: As an American owned startup, we stand behind our product and include a warranty card with every purchase. Furthermore, we offer a 30-Day Unconditional Money Back Guarantee if it fails to meet your expectations for any reason.
- Product Type: Cleaning Agent
- Package Dimensions: 5.842 L X 5.842 W X 20.32 H (Cm)
- Country Of Origin: United States
- Package Weight: 0.85 Pounds
- [ ALL IN ONE ] - Chief or non-cooker? No worries! Ardent FX allows you to Decarboxylate, Infuse, Melt, and Bake treats inside the same device, streamlining all the processes only with the push of a button
- [ QUALITY DESIGN ] - Made out of high-grade material, it is a more refined and premium product. Plus, 4 times bigger than Nova, it can take up to 4 oz of material and gives its user the freedom to create even large volumes
- [ EASY TO USE ] - It is very easy to use as it just needs to switch between various modes by pressing the “M” button and starting the cycle by pressing the Ardent “A” button and includes a detachable base for easy cleanup
- [ SMELL PROOF ] - Are you looking for a decarboxylator that is smell proof and prevents your space from stinking up? The silicone lid and tight new and improved cover of Ardent FX trap the smell making it virtually odorless
- [ WORRY-FREE ] - At Ardent, we stand behind our products and provide a one-year warranty on the FX for electronic and manufacturing defects of the FX body, electric and heating components, inner container, lid, and cover
- Food Grade silicone shell prevents loss of valuable plant compounds
- Precision integrated thermometer with stay cool external digital display
- Oven safe shell ensures maximum retention of beneficial phytonutrients
- This device lets you easily calibrate your over for precise accuracy during decarboxylation and baking
- The most effective decarboxylation system available!
- Magical Cookbook: New Official MagicalButter Cookbook highlights most popular recipes included
- Easy to use: At the touch of a button with our Microprocessor-controlled program sequences, enjoy great-tasting, healthy foods, or make natural skin-care products
- Endless Recipes: Make your recipes Bolder: Brownies, Cookies, Smoothies, Sauces, Soups, Vegetables, Candies, Seafood, Marinades, Meats, Beverages, Lotions and Salves, and much more
- Easy to Clean: Fully automatic with 1,2,4,8 hour and cleaning cycles
- Warranty: 1 Year warranty for all MagicalButter Machines
- INFUSION AS EASY AS MAKING COFFEE: LĒVO II is the only appliance that lets you infuse any herb into just about anything (think oil, butter, honey, vegetable glycerin, and more!) at the touch of a button. Just load it up, press some buttons, and dispense infused magic that you can use in any recipe!
- DRY, ACTIVATE, INFUSE, DISPENSE: With LĒVO II you can DRY fresh herbs from a garden, ACTIVATE medicinal herbs, INFUSE anything (even, roots and peppercorns!), and DISPENSE into the container of your choice.
- PATENTED INFUSION PROCESS: LĒVO II uses patented technology to infuse all of the good stuff and none of the bad stuff (like grassy-tasting chlorophyll), without aerating your infusion to optimize shelf life. You'll get top shelf quality and extended shelf life, with ingredients that you hand selected!
- PREMIUM MATERIALS: Nothing less than the best quality materials touch what you consume. LĒVO II uses non-toxic, food grade silicone dispensing system and ceramic basins.
- EASY TO USE. EASY TO CLEAN: Set it and forget it; LĒVO II allows you to use its default modes or fully customize the time, temperature, and cycles you want to use for a particular creation. When you’re done, all components are easily removed and top-rack dishwasher safe!
- 【Deep removal of carbon deposits】Deeply remove the highly sticky carbon deposits on the intake manifold, intake & exhaust valves.（Solve the problems of unstable idling, insufficient fuel combustion, and reduced air-fuel ratio.)
- 【External air source】This enables the walnut sand grit to strike the carbon deposits more powerfully and efficiently.
- 【Built-in dust filter】It can separate the recovered walnut sand grit from carbon deposits for recycling.
- 【Integrated design】The walnut sand grit can be sprayed and recovered simultaneously.
- 【3 year warranty】For damage caused by non-human factors, we promise to resend parts for free within 3 years.
- Add to fuel to help clean fuel injectors & restore injector spray pattern
- Adds lubricity to upper cylinders; Safe for all types of gasoline fuel injection engines
- Helps recover lost MPG and reduce exhaust emissions
- Concentrated formula treats up to 25 gallons
- Easy-to-pour bottle – works for capless tanks!
- Removes harmful deposits that accumulate from normal use
Last update on 2022-07-06 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
This product was presentation was made with AAWP plugin.